Changed my Wheels again

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
As above, nothing too exciting but all comments/opinions welcome

19" RS6's

On 6mm spacers at the moment but that will be changing next week to 15mmr & 10mmf

RS6.jpg

RS65.jpg

RS64.jpg

RS63.jpg

RS62.jpg

Looks much better on them than the LMS:happy:. RS6 alloys are always a good choice to go with.
Ps car looks pretty good aswell like the splitter and black grille:thumbsup:

Cheers dude, always nice to get abit of positive feedback. my grill surround is starting to chip and whats left of the chrome is showing so im gonna have to wrap it i think, will be doing windows too.

I must say im loving the RS6's, suit my car much better i think.

You got S8 wheels or they off a TT?

Cheers dude, always nice to get abit of positive feedback. my grill surround is starting to chip and whats left of the chrome is showing so im gonna have to wrap it i think, will be doing windows too.

I must say im loving the RS6's, suit my car much better i think.

You got S8 wheels or they off a TT?

No problem fella. What shade tint you thinking for the windows? You will have to get some photos up once the window are done and you done the grille again. Had RS6 ones on my A3 back in 2008 wish i kept them and never sold them. I got genuine S3 alloys but there the same style as the S4, TTS and S8 alloys aswell.

The windows are tinted allready, not sure what % but there pretty dark all round, its the chromes surrounds im blacking out next, I got some black outdoor sticky vinyl so I hope its ok.

Oh yeah i think I have seen new S3's with them wheels.

TG what made you change your mind also what have you done with the LM reps

I have always liked RS6's and always wanted 19"s, I bought the 18" LM's because they came up and im VERY impatient.

Unikarl has my LM's as we did a swap.

Looks rubbish mate, the LM's were way better lol

Does look better IMO but I'm loving the smoother ride! I'll post a pic of my car now its had a bath!

I like it mate honestly, i think the grey suit the wheels better and the rear seems to have come down abit more since yesterday?

Your missis any happier?

She cant tell any difference!! I give up!

She doesnt like the LM's though but I do and that's what matters!

NEVER, aw mate give her a shake. well as long as your happy no one can complain.

Exactly mate and I am. They are growing on me the more I look at them and I gave them a damn good polishing today which has really brought them up.

Both cars looking fantastic! A good swap and i think both cars suit their respective wheels much more than before... so what else are you guys swapping? Lol