Spacers and advice needed for my Avant...

dubdemand

VAG Addict
Reaction score
Hi there, I have recently installed a set of 19'' BBS LM reps ET45 and now cant help thinking that the wheels need spacing out a little bit! The problem is that I don't know how far out they should go...

I was tempted to go with 5mm fronts and 10mm rears but have doubt in my mind that maybe I should be pushing them out a touch further. Any advice would be greatly welcomed!

The car is currently on standard S Line suspension but I am adding B5 spring plates to the front to drop it an extra 15mm this weekend. Also, my wife drivesthis car daily and I will get strung up if we experience any rubbing...

I have spoken to the TT shop and am waiting for them to come back to me with prices etc. Is there anywhere else worth speaking to about getting them? (preferably in the south east but willing to travel!)

Thanks for your help,

Phil

pic for reference
IMG_0042web.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same wheel's. I'm running with 15mm rears and 10mm front's make sure you buy hub centric spacers. There are no rubbing issues. The car is lowered on eibach spring's and shox.

IMG_2177.jpg

Cheers guys that helps a lot! CMD are your LMs ET45 and where can i find more pics of your lovely A4?

DPM do you supply spacers and bolts by any chance?

I had et45's with 6mm spacers all round. Just bought a pair of 15mm's for the rear though as they wouldn't catch... Happens that I've swapped my wheels now anyway and the rears are 9" wide so fill the arches well and so far no rubbing.