A4 DTM Servo pump noise

PMJ

need another DTM
Reaction score
Just a quick question, the warranty ran out on my DTM and now i find that the servo pump is on its way out (very noisy when cold and if you move the pipe around you can hear the air leak, so assuming the diaphram has worn out) any way.. I cant get a price out of Audi to fix it nor from the Indy near me) has any one got any idea on what this is going to cost me... also have a strange one....The battery on the DTM died overnight... after changing it ( that was a trauma in itself) I lost the use of the remote on the car... was told it needed recoding by the Garage.. but after trying it in th door and boot lock a few times ( and setting the alarm off) it seems to have righted itself and now works without any intervention from the garage.. does thos sound right..?

Can't help with the servo thing really.

But for the keys there is two types of recoding. The first is for new keys or immobiliser. This has to be done at a garage. The second is for the central locking and normally needed after a flat battery. I forget the exact process, but you have to start the engine, stop it, then lock the car. The instructions are in the manual.