EM TuningVolks Autos
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OMG - just picked up new 2.0T quattro - wow!

VAG Addict

Status
    I beleive so - plenty of people on here with lowered A4's running close to or at ET35 with out trouble! Have a look in the B6 forum, there's a really useful thread all about spacers in there!

Here it is: Spacers
    Last edited by dubdemand; 2nd February 2011 at 09:45.
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Just spoke to the previous owner

It's got 15mm Eibach lowering springs on it and an APR stage 2 remap. I'm just trying to find out how much this should produce from APR etc.

Hasn't got an RS4 ARB so will look to get that done after I get some spacers on it.

It was one of the last runs of the V2 special editions and Newcastle Audi threw every option at it except for front parking sensors and the sun roof....

knew it felt a lot quicker than my old one
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    Spoke to APR and reckon it's around 265-270ish BHP and 320ish Lb/ft

Also just ordered my spacers, 10mm rear/5mm front
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    gear stick:

exhaust and remap were done at Awesome GTI apparently.

VAG Addict

Status
    Love the gear stick... wonder what it's off?

Look forward to seeing the new pics with the spacers! Where did you order them from?
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

5th Gear

Status
    no idea, love it though, got the spacers here:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-cabriolet-s4-forum-b6-chassis/111034-spacers-new-post.html

look near the bottom for my ebay link

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    no plans yet, there's definately something different about it, the engine bay looks slightly different to my old one, there seems to be the turbo heatshield missing off it for starters

I can hear the turbo spooling, similar to when I had the Supra, and there's some extra cabling in the engine bay...will get some photos done to see if anyone knows anything...

whats jason statham doing taking pics of your car lol
    07 a4 2.0tdi s line avant

Avantageous

Status
    Some videos would be lovely I just want to hear the exhaust. Just picked up a 2.0T Quattro, and want a bit more noise as my old 3.2 with RS4 exhaust had.

And the carbon pillars, they look like there just wrapped in 3M vinyl. Are they?

5th Gear

Status
    yeah, the rear diffuser and pillars are carbon vinyl wrap. The interior dash/door inlays are the original audi carbon fibre ones though

will get a video done once Audi have fixed my gearbox...

5th Gear

Status
    after spacers:

herbie likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    I'll have to add spacers to my list now, they look really good.

What size did you go for?

5th Gear

Status
    5mm front and 10mm rear.

5th Gear

Status
    cupra splitter and RS4 ARB to fit and callipers to paint...not sure whether to go red or black though...??

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    Best mod ever. So cheap, yet so effective.
    What's this?

4th Gear

Status
    As above this is the SRB? or is it meant to be ARB?

5th Gear

Status
    thiunk he meant ARB...Anti Roll Bar (rear one)

5th Gear

Status
    so found a K&N panel filter in the airbox, and after speaking to APR again (as last time didn't realise it had the HPFP and filter), they reckon a stage 2+ with the mods I have is 280BHP/325ft/lb

2nd Gear

Status
    so found a K&N panel filter in the airbox, and after speaking to APR again (as last time didn't realise it had the HPFP and filter), they reckon a stage 2+ with the mods I have is 280BHP/325ft/lb
    Get it on the rollers!!!
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

5th Gear

Status
    where's a reliable RR, see you're in Berkshire?

2nd Gear

Status
    I really like the S4 wheels.... Need to track some down now
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    I'm happy they were on there to be honest, as most cars have the RS4 style wheels now, even 2.0TDI's (no offence), so its good to be different..(plus they're much easier to clean!!)

2nd Gear

Status
    where's a reliable RR, see you're in Berkshire?
    Got mine done from Motorworks in Marlow, really good guys, I used to use these guys a fair bit when I had my Evo. I'd be supprised if you get 280BHP/325lb from the APR map. Good luck mate
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

2nd Gear

Status
    I'm happy they were on there to be honest, as most cars have the RS4 style wheels now, even 2.0TDI's (no offence), so its good to be different..(plus they're much easier to clean!!)

None taken.... I've joined the LM crew but still prefer the S4 wheels
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by solaris View Post
    Got mine done from Motorworks in Marlow, really good guys, I used to use these guys a fair bit when I had my Evo. I'd be supprised if you get 280BHP/325lb from the APR map. Good luck mate
    I'll have to see if I can get over there and see what it pushes out. What did yours have on the APR map (and did you have the smae mods you have now)?

VAG Addict

Status
    If you're looking for a rolling road then I don't think youll do better than calling Surrey rolling road. My mate Charlie runs it - give him a buzz and tell him Phil Kett recommended him.

Surrey Rolling Road

Better location for you as well I'd guess?

Y.N.W.A.

Status
    beautiful stance!

5th Gear

Status
    yeah, the spacers make a massive difference with the lowered springs

5th Gear

Status
    RS4 ARB being fitted tomorrow don't have time to fit it myself (or let the missus know I've bought it lol), so garage is picking the car up tomorrow, fitting it and delivering it back.

Looking forward to the back roads on way home tomorrow night

1st Gear

Status
    lol, top modding, keep the missus oblivious!

Four Sprung Ducks

5th Gear

Status
    well, if she can blow £250 on clothes last week I think I'm well within my rights...but will keep it quiet anyway

1st Gear

Status
    £250??? I'd say you're well within mate!!!

Four Sprung Ducks

5th Gear

Status
    That's what happens when you marry a fashion buyer...

1st Gear

Status
    Haha, I see, I see! You could do worse mate

Four Sprung Ducks

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Lovely motor mate, looks the nuts! Clear corners on your headlights too.....tasty!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

5th Gear

Status
    thanks, the clear corners came on the V2 Spec editions, makes it look much cleaner. ARB being fitted as we speak, then its the splitter on Friday and callipers to black next week

Then just need to find the time to clean the miltek up...

5th Gear

Status

5th Gear

Status
    just fitted the cupra splitter (which is now just above the curb height, so need to be careful now...):

and a lizard seemed to like the rear... (although undecided yet...)

Last edited by razza1; 12th June 2011 at 22:41.

1st Gear

Status
    Splitter looks good. I need to get myself one.

6th Gear

Status
    Looks good fella, i need to get another lcr splitter
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

5th Gear

Status

OMG - just picked up new 2.0T quattro - wow!

Just a couple more pics after a clean and Cambelt change. Have added rs4 fog grills and rear spoiler and removed the lizard from the boot...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12