A4 b7 on 20s

jaceyq

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for anyone u may know or pics of an audi a4 b7 model on 20inch wheels drop on coilovers or springs. I wanna see what the look and imagine it will give off .
So if u know of any let me know and feel freel to post pics up ...

Not too sure how well it would look on 20" rims to be honest! I'm also not sure I've see an A4 on 20"s either and there may be a good reason for that too... I've just put 19" LMs on our Avant and think it would look odd if they were any bigger. Obviously a drop would help but any larger and it will just look over wheeled!

Sorry - I don't mean to be negative! Just my 2p ;)

Pic for reference:

IMG_0042web.jpg

Last edited:
on 20's not dropped to many daft speed bumps

IMGP0766.jpg

IMGP0777.jpg

IMGP0776.jpg

Bez your car looks amazing! Very good job!!

I've got 19's on at the moment, which look ok but ever so common. 20's would be much nicer!

ok, cool .do the wheels rub and what is the driving like on 20s. and is it 8.5 or 9j wide rims

ok, cool .do the wheels rub and what is the driving like on 20s. and is it 8.5 or 9j wide rims

9J no rubbing even with a car full
drives good drives just like it did with the oem 18's

it looks wonkey on the drivers side its not now
it slipped the 1st time
IMGP0734.jpg

IMGP0739.jpg

IMGP0767.jpg

IMGP0789.jpg

20"s look great mate but really expensive for a nice set and tyre will rape you. get coilovers first if not already. i was looking at a set of 20" Bentley 5 spokes for £200 but they needed a full refurb. saw them on ebay 2 days after i bought my LM's DOH!

i cant lower at all round here
iv already had to smashed sumps on diff audis

why would they be to dark for road use ?
there done propley and are as bright as a normal back light
also the brightness has been turned up on all the back lights via VCDS
iv been pulled loads never mentioned the lights in day or night

Real mafia car there you got Bez!

I find driving behind a car with tinted lights in bright sunlight, its hard to see the brake lights.

I was thinking of tinting mine soon though, i like the whole ''blacked'' out look.

BEZ101 where did u get the rear boot spoiler?? only one ive ever seen only fit none sline boots! were the rs4 wing mirrors expensive? would love a set of them..

Took a bit of shaveing to fit got the mirrors for £300 new
a mate

youd to mod the spoiler to fit?? looks really well on the sline boot lid. where'd you get the spoiler mate?

Also Bez how much was your grill? Loving your car.

Desperately need to de-chrome my grill.

Car looks great fella but I think the look on 20" are to big 19" for me

P1000777

Just been offered a deal on these ABT 20's off of this car.......shame I can't have the car!.....Do you think this style is a bit too contemporary for the B7 ignoring the size?

What d'ya think?
A

Last edited: