Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    VAG Addict

Status

S Line Avant - Now with 19'' LM reps

Well after picking the new wheels up a few weeks ago and waiting another week for the spigot rings I have finally managed to mount our new rims today!

Really pleased with it now but will be happier still once I fit the B5 spring plates on the front which should help reduce the arch gap slightly... These rims had been advertised as ET35 but once I got them home I soon realised they were ET45! Not a massive issue but I will be looking at spacers in a few months once finances have recovered from christmas!

Anyways, thanks to everyone for their help and advice! Here are the pics - bit dirty, hope you like!

2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Very tidy!

3rd Gear

Status
    That looks fantastic mate glad you decided to fit them!
    If you dont mind me asking how much and where from ?

VAG Addict

Status
    Cheers guys, they were 530 second hand from a guy on ebay! He said he's only had them for 2 weeks then had a change of plans so put them up for sale. they really are in very good condition indeed so I have no reason to doubt their age!

Think a similar set would have cost close to 760 new so it's a cracking result!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Nice mate, really like it

Best wishes

Chris

Neutral

Status
    Had thought about stickin on lms on my avant but had them on my previous mk4 so got ch's instead. Looks good though

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dubdemand View Post
    Cheers guys, they were 530 second hand from a guy on ebay! He said he's only had them for 2 weeks then had a change of plans so put them up for sale. they really are in very good condition indeed so I have no reason to doubt their age!

Think a similar set would have cost close to 760 new so it's a cracking result!
    That is a result lucky you !
    I shall be keeping my eyes open for similar

2nd Gear

Status
    In the style of the Churchill dog.... Oh yes!

Love them mate
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

Neutral

Status
    Looks the biz!

Have you lowered your car at all?

VAG Addict

Status
    Thanks matey! Not lowered yet and probably won't go much lower for the time being although i am planning to fit B5 spring plates to drop the front slightly which should help the arch gaps a bit for now!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dubdemand View Post
    Thanks matey! Not lowered yet and probably won't go much lower for the time being although i am planning to fit B5 spring plates to drop the front slightly which should help the arch gaps a bit for now!
    I can recommend H&R sport springs just had them fitted to my avant and it looks awsome yours would look so good with H&Rs and those wheels. Ride is actually better than standard and they are not silly low. Got them of ebay for 108 inc del from Germany if I were you this is the route I would go rather than B5 lowering caps as they will only lower the front (10mm I think ) and unless your handy with spanners and can fit them yourself will still be pricey to have fitted as the front springs need to come out.

Reverse Gear

Status
    looks nice !!