New A4 2.0TDI Chipped to 170 BHP

R14AYN

Driving like it was stolen
Reaction score
Hello Folks

Getting my first Audi in Feb, Its a new A4 2.0 TDI and I want it chipped - Question, Does anyone have one? or an A4 with 170Bhp, if so whats it like??
Thanks
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hi audivirgin, first of all Welcome to the Forum!, Congrats on your new purchase, it'll be worth the wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Also, you might get a better response if you ask the question in the A4/S4 forum(B6 chassis).

Has the B7 audi started shipping yet? there cant be many people with these cars.. let alone chipped ones.

I previously had a golf 150bhp diesel chipped to 190ish by revo and it responded very well in deed and retained its great fuel economy.

I would defo recommended.. and will defo do it to my new Audi A4 when I get one.

Amit

Thanks Folks,

Mods could you move thread to A4/S4 forum(B6 chassis).
Thanks

Same engine as A3, so should be able to go all the tuning routes, oettinger, AMD or current favourites appear to be superchips giving out 185bhp and being the most cost effective

[ QUOTE ]
jasew said:
Same engine as A3, so should be able to go all the tuning routes, oettinger, AMD or current favourites appear to be superchips giving out 185bhp and being the most cost effective

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed see the threads on the A3 forum (8P).

regards

Hi, I used an italianspeed job off ebay on my new A3 because Superchips and Revo havent mastered the ECU yet (too well encrypted) you might want to speak to Shark Performance as they are able to do it but it means removing the ecu to 'bench flash' it. Italian speed chip works fine but the cheaper German one on ebay caused the ECS light to come on which has to be reset by someone with a vagcom. let me know how you get on.:yahoo:

Am I missing some thing or is this thread 6 years old !?!