New staggered BBS LM reps 18"

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Guys, had my LM reps put on just now and thought id start a fresh thread as iv been aske to post up pictures by a few people.

The springs have still to settle down after being jacked up so car looks like an SE atm ha ha.

Also i forgot to put my BBS centre caps on before taking pics like a div.

hope you like, they are as per my sig.

BBS4.jpg

BBS3.jpg

BBS2.jpg

BBS1.jpg

Reactions: hiphouser
Love em. Wush I'd have gone down that route instead of the 19's sometimes.

Thanks mate, just cant wait for AP's to drop back down so it looks like its actually been lowered, might go back to coilovers next year and some rubber band tires with a hot stretch. might not be the best idea on Uk roads though?

What wheels are you running now mate? i know you've posted them in another thread but i forgot ha ha!

Erase that i just went and found it, no your 19"s look sweet, you got any plans for coils?

I've just got 19" RS6 reps. They look better than the standard ones because they have a bit more of a dish to them but I prefer those wheels on yours.

The huge drop and rubber bands might not be the best for Leeds roads but it will look sweet! If you sell the AP's let me know.

I'm from Leeds too so I'll keep a look out for you.

Erase that i just went and found it, no your 19"s look sweet, you got any plans for coils?

Nah, I do too many miles for a bumpy (er) ride and I'm skint now! Its pretty much going to stay as it is I think.

Where about in Leeds mate? I will be selling them next year when i buy coils so ill hit you up first.

Cheers dude, once it drops ill update with some better shots, believe it or not i had just paid imigrants £7 to wash, dry and put on tyre shine.

Tyres dont even look like they've been washed ***!!

Im on it tomorrow and a fresh pot of poor boys :)

Looks sweet mate what size tyre you on ? Offset is spot on fill those arches perfect!

thanks man, at the moment im on my tyre off my s-line rims which are 235/40/18 but ill be changing them in new year to some 205/40/18 & 215/40/18 for more stretch.

They sit flush in the front and in the rear they poke out slightly but it looks cool.

Where about in Leeds mate? I will be selling them next year when i buy coils so ill hit you up first.

I'm originally from Cookridge. Yeah, if you don't mind offering me forst refusal on your AP's I'd appreciate it.

Cheers dude, i had just paid imigrants £7 to wash, dry and put on tyre shine.

Tyres dont even look like they've been washed ***!!

Im on it tomorrow and a fresh pot of poor boys :)

This cracked me up.. But on the same note why O why let someone else wash your car and your new wheel's ?? Those road side crap wash sorry car wash outfits use low grade product's, so if I was you I would apply the wheel sealant and wax ASAP or take them off untill spring as the road salt/grit will tarnish and pit them in no time.

I know mate, it used to be run by a group of White guys and they were really good but I went down and it had changed hands. I won't be going back!!!

Looks great! Currently thinking about going for a similar set but in 19''

Was there any specific reason you went with 18"s?

Do you have any more pics for us?

Yeah there is a specific wheel section on Audizine, it's over 230 pages of just wheels on B7 A4's and after spending many an hour trawling through I decided 18's would look better with stretched tyres and very low. Getting Coilovers and skinnier tyres next year.

No new pics yet but I will when it's clean.

Glad you like and thanks everyone for your comments!

Hello mate, I've had a good look on audizine for the thread you mention but haven't found it! Any chance of a link?

Go to B7 section then click "chatterbox" right at the top and it's called " fir those who like to be different when it comes to wheels"

I can't link on my phone but I will on laptop if you still can't find ir.

It's stickied in chatterbox so it's easy to find.

Cheers matey! Was the only place i hadn't looked lol

Should keep me busy for the next week or so!

Longer than that, I started it weeks ago and I'm on page 136 I think. 100 pages to go.

Watch out for Cecho's car on 10" j wheels!!!!!

Any more pics now its settled ?
Just had H&R springs fitted to mine and cant decide on 18 or 19`s so intrested to see more pics of yours !

I have mine on 19's (B6) The salt has got to them tho.

I can post a pic up if i'm allowed on this thread

Any more pics now its settled ?
Just had H&R springs fitted to mine and cant decide on 18 or 19`s so intrested to see more pics of yours !

Not got any new pics yet mate but i will soon, post pics of your springs!!

Rob post em up mate dont worry.

Felon no worries mate, appreciate reply.

Use photobucket my man

Cool thanks will let it settle alittle more as its still dropping then give it a clean and post up pics. H&R are amazing though big drop way more than the 35mm stated and ride is actually better than std sline springs ! I have used allot of different springs on alot of different cars but these are by far the best I have ever used and cheap too thanks to a memeber on here for a link to german flee bay I got them delivered for just £115.

No way, I wanted the H&Rs and ordered them from DPM at £185 but they were out of stock for months so I bought APs, I might have to get that link off you buddy.

No way, I wanted the H&Rs and ordered them from DPM at £185 but they were out of stock for months so I bought APs, I might have to get that link off you buddy.

Ye I tried to buy them from dpm but I was told h&r uk was being taken over so were unable to supply until jan/feb and even then would be like you say would be 185!
Ebay shop was autoteileman just send them a message through ebay with your requirements think they do coilovers etc too cant fault them cheap and very fast del top find I reckon

Sound mate, I'll check out your pics when you post em up, post before and afters if you can. If they look mint I'll replace my APs with them seen as there what I originally wanted.

i have bought myself 19" BBS reps for my 2.0tfsi s-line but the ****** brake callipers are to big to get the wheels on, did you use spacers or anything? its only the front they wont go on.

No they went straight on, from what iv been told there are 2 different companies that make LM reps and 1 set fit just fine and one set don't clear the calipers. I did need spigot rings though as they were merc centre bore. What CB are yours?

i have bought myself 19" BBS reps for my 2.0tfsi s-line but the ****** brake callipers are to big to get the wheels on, did you use spacers or anything? its only the front they wont go on.

Ye spacers mate 2.0t fsi has s4 brakes which are huge! I have just ordered a set for mine eibach 10mm front and 12mm rear butI am just spacing out the stock 18`s for now.Dont for get you will also need longer wheel bolts !
If you cant be bothered with the hassel I will take the 19`s of you lol ?

depends if the company will take them back or not but if they dont then i will definitely be selling the wheels, they have got brand new tyres on aswell.

i have no idea what the centre bore is but this is the link of the ones i actually bought:

19" MESH ALLOY WHEELS AUDI A4 A3 A6 A8 NEW TT ROADSTER on eBay (end time 03-Jan-11 16:57:15 GMT)
does anyone know the other company that sells the ones that fit then?

Not sure mate you will need to watch the offset if you go for a 35 you should be fine but I would just space the ones you have out?