AH FabricationsVolks Autos

Thread: my a4 dtm :-).

4th Gear

Status

Smile my a4 dtm :-).

Hi all, recently bought me a new audi. Was a member here many years ago with this.

Had a few years away working for bmw and had company car. Moved jobs now and couldn't wait to get hold of another a4. Wanted a B5 s4 but couldn't find a good one. Then contemplated a b7 s4 but fancied a dtm. What do you think? I'm guessing most may not like the colour.

Thanks for looking. Will be posting soon about some mods etc.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I love the colour.. Bet it turns a few heads!

Here's my old yellow car!

Last edited by unikarl; 14th December 2010 at 12:31.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

3rd Gear

Status
    I've always liked yellow. Dunno if I'd have the balls to buy a yellow car though.

4th Gear

Status
    i do get some looks :-)

6th Gear

Status
    Lovely car mate, how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking? and whats the spec like on these?

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

1st Gear

Status
    love it!! good to be unique.....
    1.8T Quattro Sport - Stock at present!
    Wish List - Remap, Sounds, AIR RIDE! & Shoes!

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    brave colour indeed but very nice hoping to dtm mine shortly back bumper in attic ready n waiting lol

as above wa spec does urs have and get some more pics up for us to dribble at lol
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

1st Gear

Status
    DTM.... Rare.... mmmmm
    Audi RS4 B7 Saloon in Mugello Blue

4th Gear

Status
    looking round none had monster spec, wanted nav, bluetooth, xenons etc but very rare. Full electric recaro seats, half leather. carbon fibre interior trim. Carbon fibre front bumper lower splitter and rear spoiler. 2 x 100mm exhaust tips. need money for my miltek :-(. climate control etc. pretty much s-line spec. i paid over odds a little as bought from a garage. But only 46k and full history. 8x18 inch dtm alloys.

Not many of the 250 were yellow either :-D. I am still debating whether i made the right choice and should have bought an s4 :-s. Typical there is a couple on ebay now with better spec. I have fitted HID's which look ok for now.

More pics to follow when weather is better.

6th Gear

Status
    wa hids have u fitted was it much potch any bulb faults showing up?

i was looking into a DTM but couldnt find one wen i wanted one so went for the s line special edition basicly the same minus the bumpers thas y im hoping to fit them soon there a silver DTM in a garage near me but the dealer offered me 8k for my car and wanted to put it up for 11k so told him to go forth n multiply lol bet urs was around the 12 13k mark with tha milege

as i said earlier stuning car mate and i dont think many were done in yellow so u might find urs could be worth a mint in years to come very good investment well done

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

4th Gear

Status
    i got some from a bloke my mum knew in the trade, 100 including can bus wiring etc, so no warning lights at all. will get some pics up soon. I have reflector lights so i can tell they're not genuine so i bet most can too. it was 13k. Has i pod connector in glove etc, bose. Wish i had waited a little, although i dont regret buying it when its clean and i drive it.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisa4quat View Post
    i got some from a bloke my mum knew in the trade, 100 including can bus wiring etc, so no warning lights at all. will get some pics up soon. I have reflector lights so i can tell they're not genuine so i bet most can too. it was 13k. Has i pod connector in glove etc, bose. Wish i had waited a little, although i dont regret buying it when its clean and i drive it.
    i bet ull have to get in touch with my friends colin and grant (PRD) they do great work detailing mine going to them after xmas check out some their other jobs in detailing section

dont suppose u could get hold of another set of HID's my light are like candles in jam jars lol

1st Gear

Status
    I'm like drmole, was on the look out for a decent DTM in blue, none ever seemed to come up so in the end settled on a special edition with massive spec, only things it hasn't got are bluetooth and cruise control! Still contemplating the DTM bumpers, but don't think they'd look right in my colour, main bit im after is getting the spoiler on the boot lol.

Well done with the purchase and a very rare colour, didn't see any in all my searching, and boy did I do some searching!

Four Sprung Ducks

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    i bet ull have to get in touch with my friends colin and grant (PRD) they do great work detailing mine going to them after xmas check out some their other jobs in detailing section

dont suppose u could get hold of another set of HID's my light are like candles in jam jars lol
    I can get hold of another set no worries, pm me. Should have some pics up soon, they look great.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam W View Post
    I'm like drmole, was on the look out for a decent DTM in blue, none ever seemed to come up so in the end settled on a special edition with massive spec, only things it hasn't got are bluetooth and cruise control! Still contemplating the DTM bumpers, but don't think they'd look right in my colour, main bit im after is getting the spoiler on the boot lol.

Well done with the purchase and a very rare colour, didn't see any in all my searching, and boy did I do some searching!
    Cruise control can be retro fitted, mine is being done this week :-). Been getting quotes on exhausts..............OUCH. Anyone doing a group buy that anyone knows of?

1st Gear

Status
    I love the colour, but more importantly, i love the car! It looks amazing.

Congratulations on the purchase, I would be lying if i said i wasn't at all jelous.

Some interior shots?! Plus a proper back end shot would be nice!

Forget Milltek, go for a custom made exhaust. Milltek is far to overpriced.

Enjoy her mate. Atleast if i ever see a yellow 06 plate DTM, i'll be certain its you!
    Things to do: Lower on coilovers, spacers, front end respray and a full correctional detail!

Reverse Gear

Status
    looks well mate!! do u no if the rear valence in back bumper fits a standard s-line back bumper?

2nd Gear

Status
    Welcome back! and congratulations on your DTM purchase.
    I was initially looking for an S Line SE until the DTM popped up, I paid about a grand more than a similar spec'd S Line SE but I can honestly say it was money well spent. There are not many of these about and I find when people look at that car and suddenly notice the subtle differences they really appreciate it.

PS if you decide to go Miltek I want your standard tail pipe tips ;-)
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

6th Gear

Status
    Congratz on the new car. Love DTM A4's lovely colour aswell, one of my favourites.
    If I was to ever get an A4 100% have to be a dtm. Maybe one day.
    Any plans for it?
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

2nd Gear

Status
    longlife exhausts quoted me 450 for catback system

1st Gear

Status
    hello every one i have just got a yellow a4 dtm 2.0t all i can say is drives very well hade m3s before fancyed a change came to audi well pleased need abit more hump

Reverse Gear

Status
    very nice car mate.i very very very nearly bought this car back in november.available car.com.but i seen a much better speced up model at the last minute.dvd satnav,bluetooth,adaptive hid's etc on ebay.you might have seen it.in light silver down near southend?a few more mile's 75k but did a deal with the guy outside of ebay,i know it was risky doing this but did a full rac check on the car and all was ok,but you never know what you are getting,but am pleased to say it's a buck of a motor and got it 4k cheaper than the imola one.these are lovely cars and as rare as rockin horses dooda look after it mukka. i to wasnt sure about the colour,but when i showed the pics to some of the "car "lads at work they all agreed it looked well smart.
    Last edited by karlos1804; 24th January 2011 at 02:44.

Neutral

Status
    karlos, was that the dtm advertised by the owners secretary/p.a.? 1 owner etc
    A4 DTM Revo 2, Miltek turbo back, RS4 ARB, Forge dv. 290 bhp on a cold day!

Reverse Gear

Status
    that's correct.it was.turned out to be a very nice car indeed.spotless.

Neutral

Status
    i saw it quite a bit around southend, where abouts are you?
    A4 DTM Revo 2, Miltek turbo back, RS4 ARB, Forge dv. 290 bhp on a cold day!

5th Gear

Status
    nice car, saw this when I was looking for my new one, the wheels kept putting me off tbh though.

Rare colour, not my cup of tea, but will certainly stand out.
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DTM1 View Post
    i saw it quite a bit around southend, where abouts are you?
    300 mile in a northerly direction.HARTLEPOOL.