Will these wheels need spigot rings?

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have bought these from Ebay:

18'' BRAND NEW 8J ET35 + 9J ET35 5x112 on eBay (end time 09-Jan-11 12:29:10 GMT)

All being well i should be receiving them tomorrow but im wanting to know if they will need spigot rings to fit on my B7

Also someone said i would have to shave my calipers down as they will catch but i have never heard this before. anyone shed me some light on this?

Thanks.

Unlikely that you will need to shave your calipers at et35, if anything you'll get more poke out of the arch, particularly on the rear at 9" wide, so watch out for rubbing, you should be alright but just a heads up incase. Can't really comment on the spigot rings but I'll say it's unlikely, but with them being listed for mercs, audi's and vw's it is possible that they are the slightly larger mercedes size.

Nice one mate, It was the mercedes part that worried me as they are 66.1 i think and audi is 57.1mm

They wont rub mate, check out what the yanks are up to with there crazy offsets on standard arches. (I really hope im right not ha ha)

Hi guys, I have bought these from Ebay:

18'' BRAND NEW 8J ET35 + 9J ET35 5x112 on eBay (end time 09-Jan-11 12:29:10 GMT)

All being well i should be receiving them tomorrow but im wanting to know if they will need spigot rings to fit on my B7

Also someone said i would have to shave my calipers down as they will catch but i have never heard this before. anyone shed me some light on this?

Thanks.

Email the guy and ask if they come with spigot rings also ask him if the CB is for audi or merc as stated

i would mate but as stupid as this sounds there from a company called Sofa 4 U and everytime i call i speak to a mad south african women who will not ever let me get a word in, she talks so fast its unbelievable, so far she has been a pure nightmare.

Ill know when they get here tomorrow and ill get some, anyone know where i can get em and how much apart from ebay?

Somewhere near Leeds would be mint.

i would mate but as stupid as this sounds there from a company called Sofa 4 U and everytime i call i speak to a mad south african women who will not ever let me get a word in, she talks so fast its unbelievable, so far she has been a pure nightmare.

Ill know when they get here tomorrow and ill get some, anyone know where i can get em and how much apart from ebay?

Somewhere near Leeds would be mint.

You can buy the ring's off ebay . When the wheels turn up dry fit one of the wheels and if the center bore is 57.1 they should mount on the hub without there being any play/ movement, if there is any play the the center bore will need to be reduced using spigot ring's, take a measurement of the CB and away you go. My lm rep's have the Merc CB so spigots were need also. 66.1>57.1. Good luck and post up some pic's pf the rim's.

They were Merc CB so off i went to Motorsport wheels and i got some spigot rings for £15, off to get them fitted now.

I have been asked in loads of threads so ill start a new one now.