Chris NottVolks Autos

Thread: Newbie

Reverse Gear

Status

Hi all, I'm new to the site Just sold my A3 looking to buy an A4 1.9 TDi 56 reg at the end of the week.

I would like to change the front bumper (not boy racer style) but nice and tidy.

Does anyone know any decent sites or shops where I can get a cheap bodykit RS4 style or something similar.

cheers

Ross

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Welcome!

Why don't you keep an eye out on ebay for a DTM front bumper? Rare but would look good if you found one!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Im guessing you bought SE? id just buy S-line or as above get a DTM, real RS4 bumper are expensive and youll need the grills which is a few hundred Ł extra and the replicas are prob tash?

You can also get Votex splitter to make it look similar to an S-line bumper but i think there abit extreme personally.

pics when you get it.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Reverse Gear

Status
    Will do thanks guys. Have you got a pic of the DTM bumper.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I've been looking at a s-line front bumper which looks the same as the RS4's. Part from the grills are different it's Ł45 is that cheap

5th Gear

Status
    Thats very cheap, i think damaged ones are Ł100, is it aftermarket? if so i'd probably avoid it as it wont fit, will be a ball ache for bodyshop to work with and will most likely crack over time.

Post a link.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Thats very cheap, i think damaged ones are Ł100, is it aftermarket? if so i'd probably avoid it as it wont fit, will be a ball ache for bodyshop to work with and will most likely crack over time.

Post a link.
    This is what I got for Ł40 plus Ł6.87 for delivery. Needs some work doing to it also need to find grills.

Audi A4/S4 front bumper on eBay (end time 14-Dec-10 18:13:02 GMT)

5th Gear

Status
    Doesn't look too bad mate, how much to have it repaired? you might be looking at Ł200 for painting?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Doesn't look too bad mate, how much to have it repaired? you might be looking at Ł200 for painting?
    Spoke to the guy just needs a bit of filler. I'll do the spray work myself