DUMPVALVE FOR 1.9TDI 115BHP

jayden123

Reaction score
ITS JUST BEEN REMAPPED BY A-LTUNING IN SLOUGH/BERKS
ITS NOW GOT ABOUT 145BHP AND UP ABOUT 65FBT

IS THERE A PLACE TO GET A DUMPVALVE FROM OR A UNIVERSAL 1.
WHICH 1 WOULD I NEED

Please turn off your caps lock. There is no need to shout on a internet forum.

Also dumpvalves don't go with diesels. It sounds like a tractor enough without you making it go poosh poosh all the time. If you want a dump valve, buy a turbo petrol.

Diesels dont have a throttle plate so a dumpvalve is useless.

As said dump valves cannot be used on a diesel, and please do sort out the caps in future, caps rage is not cool.

there is a dump made for the diesel quite pricey sounds sh/t does nothing for the car either
but if you realy want 1 get it from ebay not hard to find

Bez is right you can get them but your looking at £500 fitted and it will sound proper tash, my mate had one ages ago on a 306 hdi and there worth spending £500 to have it taken off.

DONT DO IT ha ha

They aren't proper dump valves, they're electronically operated by a switch behind the clutch pedal, proper dump valves that work on the vacuum created when the throttle plate of a petrol engine closes, diesels don't have throttle plates, pressing the go pedal on a diesel just puts more fuel in the engine, air is free to come and go as it pleases and as such no back pressure is built up preventing turbo spool up when you lift off the throttle. If you wan't a fun turbo noise on a diesel, rev it and kill the engine, I dare you...