Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    1st Gear

Status

day time runnig lights

hi ther

i am after a new set of headlamps with the day time running lights in as in the a5 r8 a4 etc, for my b7 s line saloon where is the beat place to buy these and whats the prices,seen a picof 1 in the pic thread but was on a diff plate so from across the sea
    Last edited by marv; 1st December 2010 at 21:35.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    i have some drls in mine but i do have a problem when i put full beam on though ( not a quick flash ) comes up dipped beam on dash but i live with it . so this might be a problem ?

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    I know I'm probably in a minority, but I cannot abide the LED daylight running lights on Audis. They are so cheap-looking; they remind me of cr@ppy Christmas lights on a semi in Dagenham.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

1st Gear

Status
    hi there where do you get the drls from,want the full headlamps not the cheap nasty ones where you split your own light units

5th Gear

Status
    You can get them off ebay, they are around 260. Unfortunately after seeing so many Audi's with them on, I think they look a bit tacky.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

1st Gear

Status
    i love them i got mine of someone on here