Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits

Thread: iPhone cradle?

2nd Gear

Status

iPhone cradle?

Where do you guys mount your iPhones? And pics and links of where to buy such cradles would be great. I have an iphone4.
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro
    Black with a BIG wish list!

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    IMO Brodit are the best. I bought a few first and was never happy with them. I then dicovered this. Which allows you to keep the charger, i-trip etc attached all then time if required, whilst just taking the phone out of the cradle or putting it in without messing with ther wires. You can also route the wires behind the dash very easily. This one is also adjustable so you can hold the phone with or without a case.

They're around 55 new. I've finished with this one now, so it's up fore sale for considerably less if you are interested.

Last edited by Marc1; 28th November 2010 at 22:37.
    For Sale
    B6 S Line Saloon rear bumper,B6 A4 Upper Grille,B6 1.9TDI catback exhaust,B6/B7 Full Piano black inlays,B6/B7 RNS E/GPS Sharkfin,B6/B7 Side airbags,B7 2.0TDI Intercooler and MAP sensor

2nd Gear

Status
    Pm sent! Great info, thank you!
    Last edited by AudiSport; 29th November 2010 at 10:56.
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

2nd Gear

Status
    This one?
    IPhone 4 Brodit Passive Car Cradle, Brodit Car Holder for iPhone 4 15.05

How did you mount it? Not sure about the suckers or drilling into my dash...
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

4th Gear

Status
    PM replied to. Mine is similar to the one above but with the fixing beneath for chargers, I-trips etc. You have to buy the fixing bracket seperately (I have this for mine and will be included). You just need four radio removal keys (99p from eBay). Pull the head unit out and attach the bracket to a hidden bolt behind. Slipper head unit back in and job done.

EDIT: whilst you have the head unit it you can run the charging cable etc behind and either down to the drivers knee area and along the centre consol with a cigarette charger on the end or hardwire it in permanently.
    Last edited by Marc1; 29th November 2010 at 18:43.
    For Sale
    B6 S Line Saloon rear bumper,B6 A4 Upper Grille,B6 1.9TDI catback exhaust,B6/B7 Full Piano black inlays,B6/B7 RNS E/GPS Sharkfin,B6/B7 Side airbags,B7 2.0TDI Intercooler and MAP sensor

4th Gear

Status
    Arkon - had it fir ages, they do loads of types - I have one that clips into the air vent. Nice bit of kit.