andyherd

Reaction score
Got this on Monday night and I :wub: it

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment guys

nice motor mate any plans for her or she staying as she is

Would like to maybe get the bi-xenon/HID headlights and some MTM magic but other than that I'm happy just now, plus I don't really know the popular mods

Hey Andy, fancy seeing you here?

I just pop'd in from the B6 section for a noisy & seen your username, nice motor mate

She looks beautifully clean!

Whats the stats?! Mileage? Any optional extras?

Love the colour!

Enjoy the drive, (maybe not the MPG so much) :)

Nice. Now all you need to do drop it a little

Hey Andy, fancy seeing you here?

I just pop'd in from the B6 section for a noisy & seen your username, nice motor mate

Alright Carl, had an A3 about a month ago and knew this was the place to be but it had a few niggly problems so decided on this beauty.

Cheers for comment, what you driving?

She looks beautifully clean!

Whats the stats?! Mileage? Any optional extras?

Love the colour!

Enjoy the drive, (maybe not the MPG so much) :)

Cheers :thumbsup: Yeah not a mark on her at all, well happy

2.0 TDI (140) S-line with 27k, only had 1 owner

Got DVD & Sat Nav, cruise and a front armrest. Still trying to get my head around the 300 page guide to the Sat Nav :laugh:

Drives perfectly and is super smooth, was getting 55mpg through to Edinburgh too

Last edited:
Yeah, seen you had sold the a3, new motor is lush. I've got a b6 2.5 v6 quattro sport avant now, could only dream of getting anywhere your mpg in it :(

Anyway, think I've decided on a new one, just trying to arrange a swap deal :)

Yeah, seen you had sold the a3, new motor is lush. I've got a b6 2.5 v6 quattro sport avant now, could only dream of getting anywhere your mpg in it :(

Anyway, think I've decided on a new one, just trying to arrange a swap deal :)

Good stuff let me know how it goes

Haven't been on for a while so thought I might update the thread a little. Flew through its first MOT, had its 40k service and this nasty little "incident"

21.jpg

I'll hold my hands up and admit it was me :sorry: on a particularily nasty kerb whilst not paying as much attention as I should. This gave me the excuse I needed to get a refurb though. Also got some tints done, not just for looks but as a bit of protection for our newborn.

28.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

Thought I'd get a cheeky colour change on the rims whilst they were off. What do you's think?

Looks really smart Bud, especially after the tints and refurb. There's nothing more gutting than hearing the scrape of one of your rims against a kerb, ..not nice! Lovely car.

Looks really smart Bud, especially after the tints and refurb. There's nothing more gutting than hearing the scrape of one of your rims against a kerb, ..not nice! Lovely car.

Thanks pal, got a couple more bits I want to do next