Where to buy dished wheels???

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Hi guys, been away for a little while, spending money on other things so i ban myself from the forum.

Just bought some H&R 35mm springs from DPM so im waiting for them before i get em whacked on hopefully this week.

I have been spending alot of time on audizine and im loving the "stanced" look, my problem is that i cant find any websites (UK) that sell dished wheels or 2/3 piece wheels with changable lips and barrels.

Anyone know where i can find some sweet wheels other than ebay?

Thanks.

I bought some dished BBS wheels a while back and sold them on as once fitted they looked really small. Liked the wheels but on the A4 I personally thought they looked pants.

The wheels in question:
12032010093.jpg

Fitted to the car:
12032010088.jpg

12032010086.jpg

S4Avant-012.jpg

Ok change of plan now, I got an email from DPM this morning saying that H&R where changing hands and anything out of stock was unavailable untill after new year so being impatient I upgraded to AP 40/30mm springs and shocks does anyone have any experience of these?

What size are those BBS? i dont think they look that small, quite smart actually but I do see where your coming from.

Shame, because I love the way they look, espescially in the last photo :p

Am considering some 19" LM reps off ebay....genuines cost an absolute bomb, but are the only way to get proper split rims for polished lips...

Iv just bought some BBS LM reps off ebay but in 18"s, ill post up pics when i get em mounted this week.

Gone for 18"s on purpose but im hoping they dont look small.

I am considering ebay lm's realy inrested to see yours as I am torn between 18s & 19s

Should be putting em on Wednesday providing spokes clear the calumets.

I'll post pics.

i too want schmidts but i think ill need to sell a kidney to afford a set, soooo expensive

Either Schmidts or genuine BBS will leave a major hole in your........mortgage lol

Not sure about Schmidt but has anyone seen the price for genuine BBS LM alloys? oooomppph

£3500 for 19"

Here some i was running.
18's with 2.5" lip front's 3" lip on the back's
IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2932-1.jpg

19 bbs lm rep's now tucked away until spring
IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Winter mode

19" Old Style RS4's

WinterMode.jpg

With a Multi spoke and dished wheel it will always look smaller. With a flat faced wheel ie s-line/rs6 wheel they will look bigger as the 5 arm's go to the edge of the wheel. Dished wheel's= 19's look like 18's.

Not RS4's? that would be the logical step for me....

the one far right are exactly same spec n size as rs4's but for about a grand cheaper plus if i painted them black n put rs sticker on them no one be the wiser lol

You have a 2.0T same as me they come with same capliers as the S4 just smaller disks. Why not get the carriers and stick the bigger disks on and get the S4 logo spring carriers and you will have S4 brakes and they will look mint. Or do what I did paint them and stick half of the fleebay sline stickers on fake I know but look great and cost me £15 inc paint and stickers ?

You have a 2.0T same as me they come with same capliers as the S4 just smaller disks. Why not get the carriers and stick the bigger disks on and get the S4 logo spring carriers and you will have S4 brakes and they will look mint. Or do what I did paint them and stick half of the fleebay sline stickers on fake I know but look great and cost me £15 inc paint and stickers ?

think mine has the same discs as the s4 as there 220mm and the next size up in the listing was the rs4 ones the guy on the parts counter wouldnt bleave me it was a 2.0t he said it must be a 3.0 v6 or S4 i nearly had to physicaly show him the engine for him to bleave me?

the reason im going for same spec as the rs4 cos 6 pot calipers are more efficiant and give alot more versitilatly for pad choice when i wana track day it lol plus they look alot nicer

think mine has the same discs as the s4 as there 220mm and the next size up in the listing was the rs4 ones the guy on the parts counter wouldnt bleave me it was a 2.0t he said it must be a 3.0 v6 or S4 i nearly had to physicaly show him the engine for him to bleave me?

the reason im going for same spec as the rs4 cos 6 pot calipers are more efficiant and give alot more versitilatly for pad choice when i wana track day it lol plus they look alot nicer

Fair enough my disks are prob the same then unless you have changed them ? Rememeber reading on here or audizine that they were smaller than S4 but same as 3.0 tdi and 3.2 I must have got mixed up

the RS4's are 8 pot brembos with fully floating discs, and can be picked up for £1500 new, how much is a set of the Alcon's matey? Might have to consider them if they're cheap enough.

The special editions were fitted with S4 discs, as were the DTM's, looks much more impressive it has to be said, but still not a patch on a set of RS4s, speaking of which, there's a set of RS4 ceramics on ebay at the minute which are absolutely huge :ninja:

the RS4's are 8 pot brembos with fully floating discs, and can be picked up for £1500 new, how much is a set of the Alcon's matey? Might have to consider them if they're cheap enough.

The special editions were fitted with S4 discs, as were the DTM's, looks much more impressive it has to be said, but still not a patch on a set of RS4s, speaking of which, there's a set of RS4 ceramics on ebay at the minute which are absolutely huge :ninja:

sorry school boy error they are indeed 8pots lol doh!:keule:

the alcone come in at 1700 as kit two disc to calipers bells braided horses n caliper carries. were find RS4's 1500 ive found the callipers for 1000 n then the discs were bowt 600 each even seen a second hand set sell on ebay for 1200 so if u found them new for 1500 id buy a few n sell them on ud make a mint lol and id be interested aswell :thumbsup:

There was a bloke in 2008 that was selling brand new sets off for £1290 lol, Those are Audi prices....don't get them from Audi lol. AMD used to do a kit, but since they're site upgrade it's dissapeared, although if you were to give them a ring I'm pretty sure they would be able to quote you a price. The same set on Ebay has been sold several times, so don't think it's actually been sold, more someone bought it with their own second account and registered it as sold, but it was for all four corners, not just the fronts.

There's a set powdercoated in white available for sale on a scirocco owners forum, and other places like the TT tuning website sell a kit, tailored for the TT so a 110mm PCD with custom bell, but I'm certain they buy in the kit from audi at cost price and add their own custom bells and caliper carriers, so give them a ring, I expect they'll also be able to sell you a set prior to their modifications.

You 2 monkeys have jacked my thread (angry face) only joking im finished with it :)

RS4 brakes would be mint just to look at, my mate had an 07 RS4 and i have to say WOW!