Rear boot spoiler quest

lionyo

Reaction score
Hi,

Any recommend me a decent looking spoiler for 2007 Audi A4. I was thinking DTM.

Last edited:
cant c very well but this is the dtm spoiler
images

Darren. Show some love DTM hotness.

3261934022.jpg
a4_dtm_1280_05.jpg

Last edited:
Carbon Boot and spoiler combo.

3492420273_a9a2419455_b.jpg

Last edited:
If your car is an S-line the dtm spoiler won't fit as the S-line boot has a curved lip on top and the dtm has a flat top boot the same as an se model. I looked into it for my s-line and was gutted when told it won't fit.

If your car is an S-line the dtm spoiler won't fit as the S-line boot has a curved lip on top and the dtm has a flat top boot the same as an se model. I looked into it for my s-line and was gutted when told it won't fit.

I think my 2006 s-line is fitted with a se boot and front bumper , I've recently found out this is not uncommon .

Are you positive as I ordered one.

Which spoiler fill fit the S line model?

Just found this thread, as I'm currently moding my A4 SE and recently realised my SE boot lid looks a little flat compared to the S-Line one... However, if this now means I can fit a DTM spoiler - HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Now, I just need to find and paint one.. I bet they cost a bit.. Is there any good fake ones out there as I'm going to paint it black anyway?

I think my 2006 s-line is fitted with a se boot and front bumper , I've recently found out this is not uncommon .

if thats the case id take it up with audi uk as the s-line was fitted with s-line boot and bumpers unless yours has had a band and se parts were fitted
do your fog light covers come off the front bumper as the se ones are fixed and dont remove

S-line cabs were frequently fitted with SE parts unless the exterior pack was selected as an option when new I believe.