AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

19's on Standard A4 2.0 TDI S-line suspension

Hi, this may if been asked before however unable to find an exact answer. I'm looking to do the above as I'm not keen on the standard alloys, however I wanted to know if the ride height will be too high without lowering it?

I'm after a set of RS4 replicas so any pics of a similar set up would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    this is mine their only 18's but will give you an idea its standard s line set up
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    this is mine their only 18's but will give you an idea its standard s line set up
    Nice looking motor - I would love to see what these look like as 19's as to be honest your 18's look pretty good! The problem with 19's is they make the brakes look so so silly..
    Has anyone got any images of these wheels in that Anthrite (Grey) colour on a black A4?
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro
    Black with a BIG wish list!

6th Gear

Status
    im looking at 19's but cant decide which ones to go for would like to stick wiv oem audi ones or maybe porsche or mercedes ones

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

jey
    1st Gear

Status

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

2nd Gear

Status
    I know there are alot of bad 'replica' RS4 alloys out there, can anyone recommend a good set of the replicas and somewhere to buy them?
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

6th Gear

Status
    personally i wouldnt go for replica's but think wheel base are the one of the biggest companys in the uk who deal with alot of reps mate

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiSport View Post
    I know there are alot of bad 'replica' RS4 alloys out there, can anyone recommend a good set of the replicas and somewhere to buy them?
    just posted my 19" reps on my car above.. click on the pic.. mine are bowed/curved like the genuine rs4's. not as deep a bow but as close as youl get...
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jey View Post
    just posted my 19" reps on my car above.. click on the pic.. mine are bowed/curved like the genuine rs4's. not as deep a bow but as close as youl get...
    Where did you get them?
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

jey
    1st Gear

Status

2nd Gear

Status
    Looking online the VMR RS4's look very nice and seem to have a nice deep dish. Has anyone got a set of these they can share some images of? Is there a uk supplier, what do a set of 18's cost?
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiSport View Post
    Looking online the VMR RS4's look very nice and seem to have a nice deep dish. Has anyone got a set of these they can share some images of? Is there a uk supplier, what do a set of 18's cost?
    nicheconversions.com - shop
    Phantom Black B7 S4 + Milltek

2nd Gear

Status
    Wow - double what any other RS4 reps cost then...
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro

?

Status
    Yeah - they have a nice curve to the spokes, are possibly better made and lighter than most reps and you can get them in a couple of finishes and a decent offset for the A4 but they are still reps and for that sort of money you are in decent wheel territory
    Phantom Black B7 S4 + Milltek

2nd Gear

Status
    What (deep dish) RS4 18's are out there?
    Anyone got any pics to help me choose which ones?
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro