19's on Standard A4 2.0 TDI S-line suspension

B-J-P

Reaction score
Hi, this may if been asked before however unable to find an exact answer. I'm looking to do the above as I'm not keen on the standard alloys, however I wanted to know if the ride height will be too high without lowering it?

I'm after a set of RS4 replicas so any pics of a similar set up would be appreciated.

Thanks

this is mine their only 18's but will give you an idea its standard s line set up

Nice looking motor - I would love to see what these look like as 19's as to be honest your 18's look pretty good! The problem with 19's is they make the brakes look so so silly..
Has anyone got any images of these wheels in that Anthrite (Grey) colour on a black A4?

I know there are alot of bad 'replica' RS4 alloys out there, can anyone recommend a good set of the replicas and somewhere to buy them?

I know there are alot of bad 'replica' RS4 alloys out there, can anyone recommend a good set of the replicas and somewhere to buy them?

just posted my 19" reps on my car above.. click on the pic.. mine are bowed/curved like the genuine rs4's. not as deep a bow but as close as youl get...

just posted my 19" reps on my car above.. click on the pic.. mine are bowed/curved like the genuine rs4's. not as deep a bow but as close as youl get...

Where did you get them?

Looking online the VMR RS4's look very nice and seem to have a nice deep dish. Has anyone got a set of these they can share some images of? Is there a uk supplier, what do a set of 18's cost?

Yeah - they have a nice curve to the spokes, are possibly better made and lighter than most reps and you can get them in a couple of finishes and a decent offset for the A4 but they are still reps and for that sort of money you are in decent wheel territory

What (deep dish) RS4 18's are out there?
Anyone got any pics to help me choose which ones?