EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

RNS-E SAT NAV DISC

Hi Guys, new to the forum and need some advice, can any one point me in the direction of where I can purchase a Sat nav disc as the one I have may not genuine and is playing up. Been on ebay but they want fourtunes for audi ones so just wondered if any one knows where I can accuire one. The one I have got has been fine for the last year or so but now playing up, quite happy to buy another as long as it works. Any advice or help please feel free to contact me. Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Can I ask if you've cleaned the disc recently? It's just that the disc prior to the one I have now was working fine, went for a long drive one day, stopped for a cuppa and it wasn't working when I started driving again. The problem was a thin film of dust on the disc, cleaned the disc and it started working ok.

Neutral

Status
    I have had the very same problem but I think the problem stems from the fact that is a non genuine disc, the sat nav has started shown unable to read, it seems only to have come about since the cold weather has arrived and I have the heating on full as when I remove it, it feels hot but having said that it may be coincidence. I was informed if you have a good quality replica disc they are usally fine but mine is a cheap looking disc so there in lies the problem I fear. To be honest I begrudge paying the general price of the latest Audi discs. I was given a contact however, after contacting him to discuss it he has failed to respond to any contact, hay ho, not to worry.

1st Gear

Status
    Hi, I have got a genuine 2006 disc in the box. It works perfectly well and has all the original documents with it. You can have it for 25 +p&p.There is 1 on ebay exactly the same for 40 at the moment so mine's not a bad price?
    2.0 Tdi S-Line 143. Remap 180 bhp/290lb torque.

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    I have had 2 copies of the 2010 disc that kept playing up too. In the end i just got an original 2009 disc off ebay for about 20, it works fine. the only real difference is that the 2010 disc shows the names of the petrol stations, such as Shell, Esso, BP etc which is good. When I can locate a 2010 original for the right price I will upgrade. But for now my 2009 disc is fine.
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

Neutral

Status
    Yeah I would love a 2010 myself I think I'm running 2006/2007 one doesn't even have where I live on it

Neutral

Status
    Think I paid about 50 off ebay for my current 2009 disc, if you're going to get a genuine disc get at least 2007 or better as that will have TMS enabled

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scbduke View Post
    Think I paid about 50 off ebay for my current 2009 disc, if you're going to get a genuine disc get at least 2007 or better as that will have TMS enabled
    I have a genuine 2006, 2008 and 2009 disc, bought a copy of the very latest 2010 disc for 40 quid on here a few months ago, works a treat.

Anyone interested in a very high quality working 2010 copy have a word with speedy, he might be able to help you out.

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque