POSTING PICS OF MY MODS

archiemac281

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been asked and answered however, can anyone explaine how I post a few pics of my mods. Thanks in advance for any help and advice. David

Upload your photos to sites such as Imageshack.us and then once they are uploaded, there will be a ''Forum Alt Code'' and tons of other codes to copy and paste into your post.

use the Forum Alt code and copy and paste the long line of letters and they should appear on here once you've posted.

HTH

Must be a numpty, I have tried doing what you said but all I get when I click on the insert image is a box with cross and lots of little boxes in the shape of a box. Not that good with computers I think I need lead by the hand and told like i am an idiot, Thanks for trying mate.

i have been in this for weeks and thats what happens to me so you are not the only numpty mate. it says YOU MAY NOT POST ATTACHMENTS IMG CODE IS ON. i have sent emails asking why this is happening and got no answ its driving me fkin nuts..

is this once you've uploaded the photo on imageshack or before?

does imageshack let you upload the photo?

try this

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

click browse, find the image your wanting to upload and then upload it.

if imageshack doesent allow you to upload the photo,

open your photo using PAINT (microsoft paint) and then click ''save as'' and save it as a JPEG file. then try again!

if it works, don't forget to say thanks!

HTH

when i paste the address a box appears with the red cross through it. all my pics are on facebook thats where i got all my pic addrasses from. its the img thing i dont understand. aaaaaaaahhh.