Badger5EM Tuning
    Grumpy Old Man

Status

Historic price list?

A strange enquiry, I realise, but does anyone have an A4-range price list from around Summer 2007?

I'm trying to work out how much my car cost, with options, when it was new. A pdf would be great, but otherwise I'm happy to pay for postage of a hard copy.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    I bought a brochure and pricelist from summer 2006 to do the same thing as you on ebay for about 5 inc postage.

Think it was from this seller - mb420sl items - Get great deals on Vehicle Parts Accessories, Books, Comics Magazines items on eBay UK!
    Last edited by duvetdo; 20th October 2010 at 16:42.

VAG Addict

Status
    Would you mind scanning it?
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Just searched and he doesn't have a price-list listed (!)

As dubdemand asked, what chance of a scanned copy?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Reverse Gear

Status
    Sorry, guys have been away for a bit. Any particular pages?

VAG Addict

Status
    Anything to do with the s line spec, avant versions and if possible spec list and pricing. Hope that's not a lot to ask for!

Many thanks!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Have 24 pages of scanned pdf ready. Alternate pages are upside-down, so you'll have to print 'em off or stand on your head! Cant't see how to upload a document to the forum. Any ideas?

5th Gear

Status
    try parkers website

www.parkers.co.uk

when you go throguh to select the model, you can view the options available which have prices on them. You can check the boxes and it gives you a revised price of what it should've been. All free as all
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by duvetdo View Post
    Have 24 pages of scanned pdf ready. Alternate pages are upside-down, so you'll have to print 'em off or stand on your head! Cant't see how to upload a document to the forum. Any ideas?
    Would'nt mind a copy of that too please mate!

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmo View Post
    Would'nt mind a copy of that too please mate!
    You have PM

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    I may have the brochure etc, I will check in my garage this week and let you know - I have most A4 ones