2.0 tdi 140 twin exhaust conversion

churny

Reaction score
HI Can anyone advise how easy it would be to convert my 2.0tdi 140 to a twin 170 exhaust system ?
Many thanks in advance :yes:

1. Go on Autotrader.co.uk
2. Find a car thats EXACTLY the same as yours (S LINE SPEC OR SE) but a 170 MODEL. Preferbly same year.
3. Take down the number plate.
4. Go down to Local Audi Parts.
5. GIVE 170 bhp reg number over and ask for the REAR VALANCE and right hand side EXHAUST HANGER.
6. Go down to your local exhaust shop and get them to make the exhaust for you with twin exits.
7. Fit rear valance/hanger and exhaust.

Hey Presto.

dont forget to say thanks.

Fahim

Did you put the heat shield on drivers side aswell mate? I'm doing this but need S4 valance for an RS4 exhaust.

Hi

No i left it. The exhaust hanger leaves enough space anyway so heat isn't much of an issue. I've checked mine over a few times for burn marks or anything but its fine.

Parts counter at audi couldn't find me the heat shield anyway otherwise i would have put it on for precaution but never mind.

Plus mines a diesel so the exhaust tempretures aren't THAT HIGH.

Further to my original post i have found out that AMD are doing a good deal on their remaps if you buy a milltek system so have decided to go that way, all i need is the new rear valance.
The twin exhaust look i wanted plus a cheap extra 40/45 bhp

I hot parts priced up at audi other day and it's less than £50 all in. Then £300 for exhaust but it'll have to be next year. Can't wait though.