RS4 Coolant & Washer Fluid Cover

Sam W

Reaction score
Anybody fitted one of these to an a4 2.0tfsi?

It's the cover that goes over at the side of the engine bay on the RS4, collected one from Audi today and tried to fit it but there seems to be no way of holding it inplace, so I'm thinking there must be some fixings I've missed, any ideas?

Can you take a few pics? Im thinking that on the RS4,there would be some welded studs or captive nuts on the inner wing to fix it.
One way to do it would be to use pop rivet nuts but i'll be able to advise better if you supply some pics.

There aren't any fixings as permanent as welded studs or captive nuts, but there might be some extensions to current bolts that I'm missing, as there are a couple of bolts nearby that line up with clips on the cover, just they're too far away.

This may help you. This was posted up by a member on the A4 B6 Forum. These cover's will fit with out any problem's.

Before:
before

After:
after1

The part numbers are:

1) 8E281944701C
2) 8E2819422A01C
3) 8E0103927D01C

1 and 2 will fit for sure. I think (not 100% sure) that 3 will need a little triming to make it fit on both the B6 and B7 chassis.

LOL me and my misses had a little chat about the same thing this morning, we may have to start up a little meet at that Pub/Restaurant. The ASN
Major show's / event's are good aren't they.

Maybe if the tent say's Hotel above it.