JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

TYRE FITMENT ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Hi all i have a 2.0t fsi 2006 model and i am thinking putting 19 inch alloys on. I was wondering if anyone new what tyre sizes i could get away with without rubbing issues. I was thinking of going 245/40/19 instead of the standard package deal 235/35/19 as i wanted to also take some of the harshness out of the ride. Any comments and help would be much appreciated.
    Funky

2. # ADS
    ADS

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    255 35 19 def rub on front, fine on rear, ive two 245's bought, once other two bought ill fit and post results.. the 235's with a 35 profile is really bad! far to thin, wheels get kerbed too easy..
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

Neutral

Status
    i found the running a et35 offset on a 215 35 19 gets away with rubbing but it depends how low the car is going to sit mate you could maybe get away with more
    2005 AUDI A4 2.0 TDI | REMAPPED TO 190BHP | 19 MERC SLR ALLOYS | AP COILOVERS | LED HEADLIGHTS | AMBIENT LIGHTING | CUPRA R FRONT SPLITTER | MORE TO COME ...

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    With a 19''s you will have to stick with 35 profile as 40 will effect your rolling radius, a 245 will fit fine if you have a correct offset wheel to match the tyre width. This may help you under stand. Alloy wheels and their impact on handling and performance.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS