RS4 Exhaust on a TDi

Maq

Quattro_AvQ
Reaction score
Hi guys, ive searched the web to find a comprehensive answer. Can it be done?. My friend has one lying about at his garage and will sell it to me for cheappppps. Thank you

Why not lift the car up and have a look at whether it follows the same lines as the RS4 exhaust?

Good thinking, the real concern is if the pressures in the turbo remain the same and the emissions. Would it be possible to change jus the back boxes to gain any sound?

Im having this done at a custom exhaust place but they will just make me a custom exhaust then bang on the RS4 tips, youll also need an S4 rear diffuser, tdi 170 exhaust hanger and heatshield.

Hi Triple O.G,

can i ask the rough price its going to cost you to make the custom exhaust?

I was thinking of asking a company like POWERFLOW, to do one for me (like the 170 exhaust) so would be interested in how you get along and how it sounds/performs etc...?! Thanks.

any diesel with a "sports" or big bore exhaust sounds totally pants mate.

Im having mine built just for looks anyway, i've been quoted £295 by Exhausts UK in sheffield, there who pimp my ride uk used, i had them make me one up for my 05 impreza turbo and it was really good.

i wont be doing this till next year but if you havent already done it then ill keep you informed and likewise if you do it first.

I stand slightly corrected Dazmo the first one is great but then a four will never sound as good as a six.