Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Bumper/grille - bonnet panel gap

Hi,
    I've noticed that there is a gap that I would consider too large between my grille/bumper and my bonnet.

Is it possible to adjust the bumper up a bit to close up the gap?
    I've looked through the the pics in the post your pictures section, and some seem to have a big gap, and some not?
    Any thoughts gratefully received,

Cheers,

MMM
    2006 '56' A4 Avant S Line TDi 170 Quattro. Full two tone leather, RNS-E, Xenons, Parking sensors, Privacy glass, Cruise control, retro fitted Glovebox changer, Heated seats, Bose, RS4 grille, OEM Bluetooth.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    under bonnet there are some rubber adjustments, have a look there see might help....

1st Gear

Status
    lift your bonnet and look under it at the front, you will see some black rubber buffers, they screw in and out and this adjust the gaps around the front of the bonnet, it will have two on the outside and two further in,these could lower your bonnet too low against your wings tho so just try it,allso the top mounts on the bumper can be moved up slightly,its the torx screw! you might have to raise the catch on the slam panel tho if you cant get the gap nice but i think you will get it ok!

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for the replies! I'll have a look over the weekend.
    MMM
    2006 '56' A4 Avant S Line TDi 170 Quattro. Full two tone leather, RNS-E, Xenons, Parking sensors, Privacy glass, Cruise control, retro fitted Glovebox changer, Heated seats, Bose, RS4 grille, OEM Bluetooth.

5th Gear

Status
    You might have to resort to the bumper adjustment screws but these are a pain to get right as the bumper has to come off and you end up putting the bumper back on several times to see if the gap has shrunk.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.