Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

Auto Lights and Come home lights

Hi,

Two questions for you. (Can't find answers using search)

Is it possible to retrofit Auto lights, and if so, how?

Can Coming home lights be activated just with coding?

Thanks in advance,

MMM
    2006 '56' A4 Avant S Line TDi 170 Quattro. Full two tone leather, RNS-E, Xenons, Parking sensors, Privacy glass, Cruise control, retro fitted Glovebox changer, Heated seats, Bose, RS4 grille, OEM Bluetooth.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Coming home lights can be coded without having a light sensor but the lights will come on during the day as well and an error will show in VCDS that it can't find a sensor.

Auto lights needs a sensor so to do a proper OEM job, as far as I am aware, if you don't have an auto-dim rear-view mirror, you need a new windscreen which has the correct fitting for the sensor and auto-dim mirror and then a new light switch. People only tend to retrofit these when they need a new windscreen. Think the last thread I looked at on this someone said the windscreen was around the 200 mark.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Neutral

Status
    Cheers for that Nathan
    Looks like I'll be sticking to manual light me thinks!
    2006 '56' A4 Avant S Line TDi 170 Quattro. Full two tone leather, RNS-E, Xenons, Parking sensors, Privacy glass, Cruise control, retro fitted Glovebox changer, Heated seats, Bose, RS4 grille, OEM Bluetooth.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    You may have to replace your screen soon Matt as it has a crack in it huh, hint hint, surely you have windscreen cover with your insurer without any loss of no claims & just pay an excess, if you tell the installer you have the auto lights, rain sensor & auto dimming mirror they will fit that screen, of course your mirror fell of aswell before they did the install & you will put it back on later when the sealant has dried & when they've left, again hint hint.

Yes you need new screen, a light/rain sensor, new mirror, rewiring & headlight switch, all jobs I can do/arrange.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Neutral

Status
    Ha ha,
    Cheers NHN. I'll think about it!

MMM