b7 to b8 bumper conversion

*Müllërz

REVOlutionary
Reaction score
hi
does anybody know if a b8 sline front and rear bumper will fit a b7?estate or saloon.

thanks

just get the oettinger one, they look similar, than trying to fit a oem one. which would be a hassel.

B8 fit a B7, its a completely different new chassis, so no it wont given different headlights, fixings etc etc, you do realise its a different shape aswell??

Yea I just wanted to see if any of you guys knew, wasnt sure. The lights fitings etc do look different I just wanted to change front and back bumper from a 06 to the new shape. seen aftermarket front and rear led lights at decent prices and look to have improved on quality from the first few that were released the light are straight replacement. so had the bumpers left to find out about. anybody know what work is involved in changing a b7 to b8?

thanks in advance guys

I would rather buy a 8p black edition. looks much better than a b8. have got my b7 and if i cant change it to a b8 than I would probly sell it now as i like the new audi ranges led headlights. If anybody has done a b7 to b8 conversion please let me know

Hofele released one recently...

Hofele Design Premium Tuning & Styling for Audi & VW

audi_a4_b7_to_hofele_s4_b8_bumper_look.jpg

that does really look similar....it seems the rear bumber is slightly different as its for the rs4,the front grill they have is only the rs4 too? would the s line grill fit with this bumper u think???