Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

Audi auto box question

Hi Guys.

Wonder if you can help me.

I have a 2005 2.0TDI A4 with a believe the triptronic box with the 7 speed.

I had problems with it with the dash board bar for the auto box flashing. So i had the Box ECU replaced.

The car drives a lot better, but don't seem right still. It still judders on acceleration. also The car sometimes struggles to get past 90 with ease.

Have anyone else come across this. Would it be engine or box related.

thanks

tony

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Iv got the same engine/box mate and I have no juddering or struggling to push past 90 but I have noticed that whilst the engine is cold it revs much higher, it just doesn't wanna change gear. Have you asked dealers?
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

1st Gear

Status
    Tony,

2.0 TDI comes with Multi Tronics. Quattros come with Tiptronic.

Have you had the Multi Tronic oil changed
    2004 A4 2.5tdi Avant quattro Sport Tip, BOSE, Elec Heated Leather Seats with Memory, Sunroof, Black Optic Pack (Black Grill, Window Frame and Roof Rails), Front & Rear Electric Windows, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Lighting Pack, Xenon Lights with Washers, Come Home Lights, Electric Retracting Mirrors, Auto Dimming Rear View & Side Mirrors, Under Seat Storage & 6 CD Changer

Gone But Not Missed -

2003 A4 Saloon 1.9tdi Sport Multi, Leather/Alcantara Heated Seats, Lighting Pack & RS4 Alloys

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi.

Thought i would get it wrong. Sorry.

I did have the oil changed when garage changed the gearbox ECU. About 4 months ago.

Just starting to wind me a little.

thanks
    tony

1st Gear

Status
    No need to apologise

If you live in the midlands, you can phone Inde Tech in Milton Keynes or Driver Transmission in Birmingham
    2004 A4 2.5tdi Avant quattro Sport Tip, BOSE, Elec Heated Leather Seats with Memory, Sunroof, Black Optic Pack (Black Grill, Window Frame and Roof Rails), Front & Rear Electric Windows, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Lighting Pack, Xenon Lights with Washers, Come Home Lights, Electric Retracting Mirrors, Auto Dimming Rear View & Side Mirrors, Under Seat Storage & 6 CD Changer

Gone But Not Missed -

2003 A4 Saloon 1.9tdi Sport Multi, Leather/Alcantara Heated Seats, Lighting Pack & RS4 Alloys