Audi OEM TT injectors fit B7?

88mu88

Reaction score
As above. I'm just wondering if the tt injectors would fit the 1.8t in b7 with the engine code BEB that's the 120kw version of the a4 cab. Cheers!

By tt injectors I mean those 386cc's on the 225

They would fit but the mapping would need changing to allow for the size of the injectors...

<tuffty/>

Cause I'm getting the stage one remap at the end of this month and I then realised that I could gain another 20 horse for the injectors. The company I use is not apr but called chiptuning. Since I'm in new Zealand far far away from you guys. Lol.

Cause I'm getting the stage one remap at the end of this month and I then realised that I could gain another 20 horse for the injectors. The company I use is not apr but called chiptuning. Since I'm in new Zealand far far away from you guys. Lol.

Not sure how you would tbh.... the injectors you have will be fine for a stage 1 map.... only really need to change the injectors if you change the turbo and then only if they max out on duty cycle...

Just adding injectors won't give you power without the air to support it... not overly familiar with the B7 1.8t configuration but assuming its essentially a K03 then the std injectors should suffice...

225 injectors will support around the 260bhp mark which is the max power a transverse K04 turbo can do on TT's/S3's/LCR's

Normally fit these when fitting a K03 hybrid but not for the 200 to 220 bhp mark seen from a transverse K03s (or inline equivalent)... soz, my experience is mainly transverse engined VAGS but they are pretty much the same across the board 1.8t wise...

<tuffty/>

Righty... think I am with it now... after having a look about I can see VAG played silly buggers with injector sizes on the inline engined cars... pretty much all UK transverse stuff runs 3 bar FPR's whereas they hopped between 3 and 4 bar on inlines such as A4's etc....

Have a look at this link...
http://www.usrallyteam.com/content/tech/18t_injectors.html

While it doesn't have your engine code it does have useful info on injector sizes used in VAGs (US stuff)... Assuming then you are running smaller injectors on a 4 bar FPR then I can see why you would want larger injectors to get the extra out as you would most likely max out your current ones...

TT ones will fit but as I said before, the map will need to be told what size injectors you have otherwise the lambda/ECU will fight very hard to keep fuelling inline with the request of the map... I'd check with whoever is doing your map to see what they recommend... just fitting new injectors won't really work...

Interested to hear the outcome of this as changing injectors usually moves you into the realm of stage 3/custom mapping

<tuffty/>

Thanks mate your really professional at cars. Cause o read the apr website it says that you get from stage one to stage one plus with the injectors upgrade and then an another remap would get you 235hp. This company I'm going with said that he could do the same as apr. So quite keen about it. Don't the newer 1.8t has the ko3s?

Just realise that my engine code is the BFB right at the last not the BEB that I thought it was. So had the 205cc one with four bar actual pressure.

Thanks mate your really professional at cars. Cause o read the apr website it says that you get from stage one to stage one plus with the injectors upgrade and then an another remap would get you 235hp. This company I'm going with said that he could do the same as apr. So quite keen about it. Don't the newer 1.8t has the ko3s?

Makes sense although 235bhp seems a little optimistic even for a K03s...

Just realise that my engine code is the BFB right at the last not the BEB that I thought it was. So had the 205cc one with four bar actual pressure.

TT injectors and a 4bar FPR will be to much IMO... TT's run 3bar FPR's.... what does the tuner recommend?

<tuffty/>

Makes sense although 235bhp seems a little optimistic even for a K03s...

TT injectors and a 4bar FPR will be to much IMO... TT's run 3bar FPR's.... what does the tuner recommend?

<tuffty/>

Yea I know, cause the 235hp is the data from apr, don't think this company's techonolgy can be matched to apr's, but it is a cheaper tho, only cost me 945 new zealand dollar which is about 400 pounds, thats a pretty good deal given that this place is the mordern farm for UK and there is no much of a competition, LOL. APR remap is now availiable too, but cost over 700 pounds, which is a rip off since there is only 2KW better than the cheaper one, rather save up and get the KO4 next year. I haven't talked to the tuner about this yet, he just said that he could do it, so might just discuss about this when I get the stage one, without the injectors, what is FPR btw?:confused:

FPR = fuel pressure regulator.... sits on the end of the fuel rail and has a vacuum pipe connected to it (rising rate regulator).

<tuffty/>