Koni Fsd's for B7 A4 Cab S line....Help please!!

JoshSG

Reaction score
Hi all,

My first post as recently purchased a 56' 2.0T a4 cab S line. Really happy with the motor however very keen to improve the crashy ride!!

Have done quite bit of research and koni fsd's look like a good option to improve the ride.

Does anyone have these on same spec car as mine, on stock springs. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Also any reccommendation of places that supply and fit these for a decent price?? I'm based near watford to any garages relatively close would be a bonus (Or generally in South East)

Quoted so far - £440 for the fsds and another 300 odd to fit. Hoping to find somewhere that can do for a better price. I'm not being unrealsistic but have read people getting them fitted to other motors for round £500-600

Thanks in advance for support :icon_thumright:

worth the trip to thurrock down to amd plus there is a place called lakeside next door and an ikea for the missus lol could be an expensive trip lol

Give Damain@dpm a shout as he's the man for suspension upgrades, supply & fit if in his area or just supply, service 2nd to none, I also recommend Eibach Pro springs alongside the shocks.