Sky InsuranceBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

DIS - On Board Computer Upgrade / Retrofit

Hi

1st Post so here goes!

I have no cruise and the standard DIS on my 05 B7 Avant. I believe that I need to change the wiper stalk and program the display and this should give me full fuel consupmtion readings rather than just range and outside temp. I know the readings are most of the time way out but I still want it to work!

Is this true? If so, is it just the wiper stalk or is it the contact unit, indiacator stalk assy?

Cheers

Lee

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Yep just wiper stalk with the buttons for trip computer. If you wanted cruise control too, you may need to change the steering wheel control unit depending on the part number that's in the car at the moment.
    Very easy upgrade.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
    Hi

1st Post so here goes!

I have no cruise and the standard DIS on my 05 B7 Avant. I believe that I need to change the wiper stalk and program the display and this should give me full fuel consupmtion readings rather than just range and outside temp. I know the readings are most of the time way out but I still want it to work!

Is this true? If so, is it just the wiper stalk or is it the contact unit, indiacator stalk assy?

Cheers

Lee
    Hey,

Bit of a blast from the past but I'm looking at doing this too. I'm only down the road (near Leigh). Did you find someone local to do the reprogramming?

Cheers

Reverse Gear

Status
    Give me a call im in blackburn 07957 271591 got all the bits as well if you need them !