Chris NottSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

My lunch hour mods!

Well, I decided on sorting out the dull lighting on the front of the car and spiced it up a bit with some LED's.

Firstly I did the sidelights in the headlamps. I got can bus compatible ones from ultrleds then I fitted a pair of them into the fog's too. Simple enough to drill them in and run the wore to the side lights so within an hour the job was done.

I'm pleased with the results but I cant get a decent picture to save my life... So much for better camera's on the iphone 4!!

Any thoughts or opinions welcome.

2. # ADS
    ADS

loves quattro

Status
    They look sweet buddy - are they just side lights in the fogs or led H11 bulbs?

2nd Gear

Status
    They are side lights in the fogs. I wanted to keep the real fog lights working too so I drilled these into the side and sealed them in. They have LED's facing forward and to two sides so they spread the light really well.

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    I like it
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

Reverse Gear

Status
    Where did you take the power feed from? Just scotch lock connections running down from the original sidelight feeds or what?

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Yeah he said he just tapped into the sidelight wiring.
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah, that's it. Just scotch locked em in. Job Done!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    I have standard yellow lights all-round at the mo. What do I need including part numbers to change my sidelights to LED? is it hard? Thanks.

Looks sweet btw!!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2nd Gear

Status
    Here you go.

I bought a pair of these for the sidelights. They went straight in and I don't get any bulb failure warnings at all.

501/194/T10 Anti Bulb Warning Xenon White Wide Angle Led by Ultra Leds U.K
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

1st Gear

Status
    Dont the normal side lights have a two pin sort of connection in which the wiring is female and the bulb male (the bulb has 2 things sticking out of it?)

i don't see that in the link you provided so how do you fit them in?

I dont suppose you would like to do them for me in my avant for some beer tokens eh?

2nd Gear

Status
    They just slot in as a direct replacement.

I'll do owt for a few beer tokens!!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Gone to its new home

5th Gear

Status
    Nice one, thanks mate :-)
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs