Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status

Audi A4 B7 S-Line bits going cheap!

Hi all,

I don't know how many of you check the classifieds, so I thought I'd post in here...

I've got my OEM S-Line grill, with a very slightly dented RS4 matt silver surround (would be easily repaired), and my original S-Line side skirts (painted Phantom Black), which are taking up room & I want them gone!

If someone wants to give me 30 for the grill and 50 for the skirts, they can take them away!

I'm based in London N8 for reference.

Cheers,
    Matt.
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Alright mate
    The side skirts your talking about are they the ones that just fix to the bottom? If so I am desperate for them??

Reverse Gear

Status
    Sorry I meat the bottom of the doors? Message me thanx

VAG Addict

Status
    PM Sent!

Neutral

Status
    ill take the grill mate

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Hi guys,

Replied to most of your PMs.

The skirts are the full length deeper S-Line sills which sit below the door flares/blades. I swapped mine for the Votex side skirts.

Here are some pics of the grill... as you can see, the dent in the surround is very slight and could be easily repaired - maybe painted gloss black for the black optics look. The badges are all there, but you'll need a number plate plinth. The surround isn't clipped to the grill, I've placed it on to show it complete.

Cheers,
    Matt.
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

Neutral

Status
    Hi all if anyone else was interested in buying tht grill and didnt manage to buy it, im also selling an s-line grill with the polished chrome surround in perfect condition, without the plate filler tho, ill also take 30 PM me if interested.

cheers
    Mitch