A4 TDI S line Spoiler, bumper and exhuast upgrade...

lionyo

Reaction score
Hi,

I recent bought an 2006 Audi A4 TDI S line and would like to know where I can get the DTM spoiler and bumper want it to look like a replica of the DTM from the back and also I would like to know where I can obtain the DTM exhuast for my TDI S line?

If you guys have any better mods in mind to transform my Audi rear end let me know?

I've seen some better front bumpers on an American site (google Audi A4 B7 bumpers), I am not sure about the DTM stuff, think it makes the car look like it's trying too hard to be an RS4.

Hi,

I don't want to change the front bumper... I wanted to have the rear DTM bumper, exhaust and spoiler thus wanted to know where to get them cheap or know if you guys had any better mods to transform my cars rear end?

Also I've just seen on your sig 'LED lights' can you tell me a bit more about that in terms of cost, looks and how easy it is to fit?

Many thanks!

Hi,

I don't want to change the front bumper... I wanted to have the rear DTM bumper, exhaust and spoiler thus wanted to know where to get them cheap or know if you guys had any better mods to transform my cars rear end?

Sorry, my mistake. I think people have changed to an RS4 exhaust valance, there are certainly many on ebay. Might be worth checking out the US Audizine forums as they seem to have a "no-holds-barred" approach to modding.

Also I've just seen on your sig 'LED lights' can you tell me a bit more about that in terms of cost, looks and how easy it is to fit?

That's a future mod. There's a thread on here from Richardesty who has put in some LED rears that are available off ebay. He has custom laminated them which is precisely what I intend to do but I've got other bits to come first.

Many thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks mate... I've just stumbled upon the Cupra R splitter on the B7 Audi A4... which cupra R splitter is this?

Thanks mate... I've just stumbled upon the Cupra R splitter on the B7 Audi A4... which cupra R splitter is this?

Seat part number: 1ML 805 903

With a minor bit of cutting it will fit the bottom of the bumper.