AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Help! plate filler

just bought an s-line a4 and have searched for a front number plate filler that i can buy in the uk (can find them on-line from the US). looking this as i think it cleans up the front end and makes it a bit more agressive to a black optics grill! any help would be great. Cheers!

2. # ADS
    ADS

loves quattro

Status
    When I had a plate filler I bought it through my local Audi Dealer.

I reckon I used one of the part numbers off one of the US sites so they could order it for me.

The only thing you need to be careful of is getting the right colour plastic to match your grill, and indeed the filler plates have inserts which I think come either chrome or black.

5th Gear

Status
    Or you can buy a carbon fibre replica off ebay, saw one today. Tempted I am.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Reverse Gear

Status
    aye seen the carbon ones on ebay, thought of it aswell. i'm from NI and when i ring my audi dealers they don't even want to try and find one and i used the part number from ecs tuning (i think) and they didn't recognise it/ didn't what too. cheers for the replies

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    I bought mine from Richard!
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more