2 x switches inside the door card

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have had my car for about 3 weeks now but just noticed there is 2 switches inside the drivers door card, one looks like it's for a parking sensor or alarm and the other looks like it's an anti jacking alarm. There is nothing in my hand book, does anyone know what these are for? Thanks.
:happy:

I would imagine one is to lock the car or unlock it, and the other is to disable the interior sensor so you can leave kids/animals/ etc in the car without setting the alarm off, but still locking it form the fob

Ah yeah, that makes sense to disable the sensors but there is a seperate button to lock/unlock the car so I'm not sure what the other one is?

2nd is as you said, if car is lifted for recovery.:detective2:

Same thing happened to me mate,

Took me about a month to notice them to be honest.

But they wre explained in the manual, always wondered how to stop my ****** alarm when on the ferry!

One is the anti tow alarm and the other is the internal sensor switch

you need to press one off of the buttons, then with all your might !!!!! lift the car up !!!!!!!!! thats one, the second, get as many stray dogs off the street in your car, press the button and lock them in, then tease them from outside with a big juicey bone........ or,,,,, read ya manual

Dont think i have a proper manual yet, i got the RNS E bible and a panflet for driver controls but there not on there. oh well i know what there for now, thanks.