My A4 - Whats it worth?

stevehall

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a new Audi, and just wanted to know what people think mine is worth?

My baby is a Audi A4 2005 (B7), SE, 2.0T FSI, Quattro, Tip.

It has full Audi history, last service was about a month ago, and nothing was picked up on this.

I have retro fit, RNS-e, tow bar, bluetooth kit - and these will be staying with the car.

The wheels are perfect, as they have just been refurbished.

Its done 110,000 miles, and has 6 months tax, and about 10 months MOT.

It has a small dent / scratch on the front passenger side wheel arch - i will try and upload pictures.

DSCF2248.jpg

DSCF2249.jpg

SDC10973.jpg

£9,000 to £9,500 private sale.

How did you do the de-egg? really want to do mine....

Look on ebay, some do drop on there time from time. Also the dealer price is not bad, I paid less than £200 for a xenon unit, swapped over the electronics all working again. On the down side you do need the remove the front bumper to remove the lights.

Really hoped it was something simpler than taking the car apart! Mine has xenons - kind of hoped you could just take some kind of cover off the back of the headlamp indicator unit, take out an orange plastic reflector and replace it with an orange bulb......

Anyone know different?!

Really hoped it was something simpler than taking the car apart! Mine has xenons - kind of hoped you could just take some kind of cover off the back of the headlamp indicator unit, take out an orange plastic reflector and replace it with an orange bulb......

Anyone know different?!

There was a link on here about it, you will have to do a search, it involved heating the headlamp unit in the oven to soften the bonding on the lens and prising it apart to get to the indicator lens. I did toy with the idea but it seemed a lot of hassle really, plus the potential to knacker your headlamp.

I take it you have a B7 cab, whcih still uses the B6 design of lights, saloon & avant it's a bumper off job.

I have a 2006 B7 cab i have fitted the A5 style LED headlights and there was "no way" i could get the headlights out without taking the bumper off , no big problem taking bumper off it just puts an hour on the job

phil.