AITP Camping list and discussions.

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Not sure if we got one of theses but just in case, I'll start one.

Be great to get all the ASN campers together

So who's going to AITP and whos camping?

Get your name down.....

1, Scott

Don't know what people think. But maybe we can set up a COV style gazebo and BBQ??? Bring a couple of bbqs, then a few people bring burgers n buns, a few bring sausages n buns etc???

Don't know what people think. But maybe we can set up a COV style gazebo and BBQ??? Bring a couple of bbqs, then a few people bring burgers n buns, a few bring sausages n buns etc???

That's what we did at Inters.
Bought what we thought we needed and when its cooking time we just get a BBQ out, throw some food on and eat.
So much better than people going "this is mine" and ****.

I'll do what I did last time. Buy two BBQ hampers and enough buns. Done. :)

Aaron, what time you and the COV boys getting to AITP?

Me and a couple of lads from Devon/Cornwall should get there for about 11ish.
Do you want us to reserve a nice bit pitch for all of us or do you know if Calvin has set up a AITP camp section or something?

I'll have a word with Calvin when he gets back from goodwood
Ill get don to get hold of you as he is organising the COV CLubstand
but I'm sure we can sort something epic out
bbq,music, beer and giggles

ASN/COV/AITP camping is where it's @

we need a big ol spot as there are a load of us from Audi Addicts that have arranged to camp together, but really good if its a mix off all the forums camped down together drinking and generally having a ****** good time

things i shall be taking are as follows!

tent
sleeping bag
carp chair
dual fuel camping stove with frying pan
couple of disposable bar bees
bacon, burgers, sausages, buns and bar bee shizzle that tesco have on offer
lots and lots of stella artois
myself
my car
money!

erm and other stuff i think! :yes:

I'll have a word with Calvin when he gets back from goodwood
Ill get don to get hold of you as he is organising the COV CLubstand
but I'm sure we can sort something epic out
bbq,music, beer and giggles

ASN/COV/AITP camping is where it's @

Cool man do it.

we need a big ol spot as there are a load of us from Audi Addicts that have arranged to camp together, but really good if its a mix off all the forums camped down together drinking and generally having a ****** good time

I know a prefect spot for us all. We can corner it off for just AITP campers. Loads of space for us all and away from other campers so we don't disturb them.

things i shall be taking are as follows!

tent
sleeping bag
carp chair
dual fuel camping stove with frying pan
couple of disposable bar bees
bacon, burgers, sausages, buns and bar bee shizzle that tesco have on offer
lots and lots of stella artois
myself
my car
money!

erm and other stuff i think! :yes:

I need a carp chair in my life. they are amazing.
I will have to sort one out at some point.

I need a new tent but depending on weather and how my awning works out, I might just go sod it and sleep under that. lol

will have my Carp Bivvy, 1 no carp chair, 2 no carp Bedchairs sleeping bags cooking gear and lager. did i mention i will have lager yes thats good because i will have some, some Cornish Rattler to get the northern folk a taste of Cornwall oh and some Pasties

will have my Carp Bivvy, 1 no carp chair, 2 no carp Bedchairs sleeping bags cooking gear and lager. did i mention i will have lager yes thats good because i will have some, some Cornish Rattler to get the northern folk a taste of Cornwall oh and some Pasties

I'm going to pop to Ginsters shop before AITP to try and get a couple of boxes of their seconds.

Cider is a winner with me.
Going to try and get some farm shop milk bottle cider as well.

bet you wont have any pease pudding though?
i will bring some pease pudding aswell to educate you southern folk on the ultimate top ham sarnie ingredient!

I'm going to pop to Ginsters shop before AITP to try and get a couple of boxes of their seconds.

Cider is a winner with me.
Going to try and get some farm shop milk bottle cider as well.

Ginsters PMSL thats not a pastie thats an abomonation:wtf:

After missing inters I'm frickin' coming to this one. No camping for me cos it's the little'uns birthday the following day, but like MJ 'I'll be there' for the day fo' sheezeeee my neezeeeeeeeee's. :yes:

Oh, and I'm bringing a big fat MAHOOOSIVE naked blow up doll with me and I'm going to spend the whole day going through the entire kama sutra with it and chucking in a few of my own creations.

hmmm... not sure if im camping at this one, depends if the misses comes along. Will definitely be there on the day!

1. scott - camping
2. robb - camping
3. audimad100 - camping
4. Aaron - camping (Along with Cov)
5. Chez - camping
6. SuperKarl - ??
7. Ads - Sunday
8. Jay A3 - Sunday :salute: / Camping :think:

1. scott - camping
2. robb - camping
3. audimad100 - camping
5. Chez - camping
6. SuperKarl - ??
7. Ads - Sunday
8. Jay A3 - Sunday
salute.gif
/ Camping
think.gif

9. Think-or-Thwim Audi S8 or S4 avant Camping

1. scott - camping
2. robb - camping
3. audimad100 - camping
5. Chez - camping
6. SuperKarl - camping
7. Ads - Sunday
8. Jay A3 - Sunday
salute.gif
/ Camping
think.gif

9. Think-or-Thwim Audi S8 or S4 avant Camping

ads, forget a naked doll! you can use ME!

sounds like aitp camping will turn into a festival lol, its such a quiet family orrientated location too, uh oh

Jay, don't be a twonk.
Get your *** down to the grass and get camping.
Misses or not.
Tell you're camping, its cheaper than a hotel. if she likes it she'll come, if not she'll stay home.

Missed last year cause of your "clutch", don't miss this year.

Shame Ads not camping but after Karl's comment he might try and turn up really late when the kid is asleep.

You can't come cause of the kids birthday right?
So put the kid to bed and then come camping.

Camping is the night before AITP not after.

Ah I see. I thought the camping was on the night of the 12th, which was silly of me really cos that would be Sunday through to Monday. But its the night of the 11th...i.e. Saturday through to Sunday, right??

Let me have a think about that then.

Ah I see. I thought the camping was on the night of the 12th, which was silly of me really cos that would be Sunday through to Monday. But its the night of the 11th...i.e. Saturday through to Sunday, right??

Let me have a think about that then.

Yeah mate.

Camping saturday night, up early, show sunday, then home. :)

Guys...
For the very reason that this is a family thing, and most people are tucked up in bed by 11, those of you that plan to party into the late hours drinking BBQing and generally having a good old laugh, we kept calv up last year with the noise from our generator untill calv asked me to turn it off.
So if you plan to do this, please follow me, faction1, and administrator to a spot not so near the majority of the Aitp camping area, we take my generator DVD player and big tv watch some funny movies BBQ, drink and generally have the best of laughs,were taking a huge BBQ, so asn can have a group BBQ and we maybe even lay on a spread for you all...! I'm suggesting this to you as your all very welcome to join the crew for a good old knees up
Please feel free to join us... Jack

Guys...
For the very reason that this is a family thing, and most people are tucked up in bed by 11, those of you that plan to party into the late hours drinking BBQing and generally having a good old laugh, we kept calv up last year with the noise from our generator untill calv asked me to turn it off.
So if you plan to do this, please follow me, faction1, and administrator to a spot not so near the majority of the Aitp camping area, we take my generator DVD player and big tv watch some funny movies BBQ, drink and generally have the best of laughs,were taking a huge BBQ, so asn can have a group BBQ and we maybe even lay on a spread for you all...! I'm suggesting this to you as your all very welcome to join the crew for a good old knees up
Please feel free to join us... Jack

Despite our forum persona, last year we was model campers.
bed by 12, quiet and was right down the other end of the camp site.
away from all the others and in our own little group to minimise any disruption to the other campers.
This year I'm hoping to go for the same location as it was out of the way and a nice big area for us all.
Bit of a walk from the showers but apart form that it was good.

EDIT:=- P.S. Thanks for the offer but I'm camping to socialize with people on the forum, not watch TV/DVDs all night.

Last edited:
Silly but also sensible question since we are now contemplating coming down from Glasgow......

As I know literally noone else that is going to this other than by the odd forum post here and there, how do I find the camping area were all in ? Will you be putting up a big flag or something LOL ? I rekon we would aim to be down for about mid day on the 11th.

Dont want to end up camping with the wrong folk ! LOL

Silly but also sensible question since we are now contemplating coming down from Glasgow......

As I know literally noone else that is going to this other than by the odd forum post here and there, how do I find the camping area were all in ? Will you be putting up a big flag or something LOL ? I rekon we would aim to be down for about mid day on the 11th.

Dont want to end up camping with the wrong folk ! LOL

Look for a burgundy B5 Avant with a roof box.
That's us.

Hi guys
you wil defo see camp COV as we will have the flag flying high, when you see it come and say hello ;)

Been speaking to don (my partner in COV)
Weve decided that were leaving chez (blow up doll) @ home for this event!
we came to this conclusion after having a convo with a few ppl that had attended AITP before.

we just didn't realise that it was a family orientated car show and that ppl enjoy the show for this exact reason!
don will maybe taking his boy and a couple of other COV members maybe taking there young Girls too
It may be a little distasteful and maybe even smudge the reputation of this show being what it is
So chez has to spend another day at my mums house "Soz chez"

But mark my words chez your getting ruined when it comes to pod my little inflateable friend!!!