AITP Camping list and discussions.

Have no worries that no more representation of the highest profile of asn could be there this year if I tried... He'll, it's took me a fair few years now to drag a certain person out to attend this, and we are very very sure that you guys are going to be well represented, and very proud to be there, I can personally say I know that there has never been this much effort and money spent on you guys for an event, and there will be the chance for you to all show your appreciation to the man himself. There are some great things happening for this that will involve you all, I'll tell you all more about it when I'm allowed to spill the beans... Jack...

Myself and a few mates will be coming to this, going to make a weekend of it and camp Friday and Saturday all being well. We'll be in my B5 S4 Avant and my mates coupe-fronted 80

1. scott - camping
2. robb - camping
3. audimad100 - camping
4. Aaron - camping (Along with Cov)
5. Chez - camping
6. SuperKarl - camping
7. Ads - Sunday
8. Jay A3 - Sunday
salute.gif
/ Camping
think.gif

9. Think-or-Thwim Audi S8 or S4 avant Camping
10. rhubarb4 - camping.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm camping any more.

The hotel is looking very tempting.
Lack of a tent, poor weather and after my last two camping experiances I've gone off it some what.

I'm a maybe 50%50 at the moment.

Hope your joking scotty inters was a great laugh camping, don't let the side down :(

1. scott - camping
2. robb - camping
3. audimad100 - camping
4. Aaron - camping (Along with Cov)
5. Chez - camping
6. SuperKarl - camping
7. Ads - Sunday
8. Jay A3 - Sunday
salute.gif

9. Think-or-Thwim Audi S8 or S4 avant Camping
10. rhubarb4 - camping.

Not camping this time.

No misses is coming with me this time, shes not the camping type so we will be hotelling it. Will be camping next time for defo!!!

You just don't want to bring out the romper suit too often otherwise a craze might catch on.

Thought you were camping Karl lol looks like il be on my own

i am sleeping in a tent scott!
not "camping"
jeez!
do i look like graham norton?
in fact dont answer that!
sleeping in a tent is hardcore! nuff said!
besides only lenny henry and alan partridge stay in that type of place scott!

Right all sorted and booked up for the hotel as am bringing the misses and not sure if she could handle camping 2 weekends on the trot in her whale like state lol ;)

Right all sorted and booked up for the hotel as am bringing the misses and not sure if she could handle camping 2 weekends on the trot in her whale like state lol ;)

Cool.
so camping for us have turned in to hotel.
O well, it should still be a laugh.

You staying at the same one as the rest of us?

If I was seriously considering about cleaning on the morning it would be straight to the local car wash ;)

il hopefully give my car a quick detail before the show.
then just some microfibres and quick detailer will do a good enough job.

looking forward to it. beers and food in the local pub/hotel bar?

il hopefully give my car a quick detail before the show.
then just some microfibres and quick detailer will do a good enough job.

looking forward to it. beers and food in the local pub/hotel bar?

I'm thinking the same.
Hope to give it a good clean and polish at my dads friday night/saturday morning.
Then just a quick wipe down saturday night/sunday morning.

There is a pub/bar/restaurant thing on site I think.

Am staying in the holiday inn aswell looking forward to it, few bevvies on the sat up and out to the show on Sunday happy days!!