Audis in the park - Sunday 12th August

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Sunday 12th August, Wicksteed Park, Kettering. Junction 9 or 10 off the A14!

Nuff said!

Reactions: Chrissy a4
OMG OMG OMG!!!

EDIT ScottB5:=- Post one is missing with date information, so I'll put it here for now.
Sunday 12th Of August 2012
Wicksteed Park
Kettering

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pinterovski
For gods sake!

I've got a wedding to go to on the Saturday night so I wont be able to camp :(

I'll make sure I'm there on Sunday as I dont want the blow up doll to take my place again :banghead:

Brilliant news; will be coming along to this one as I haven't been since the first :sadlike:

Brilliant news; will be coming along to this one as I haven't been since the first :sadlike:
yay well in warren lets try and get the 8P numbers up last year wash a great turn out for us 8P boys (and girls) we were well and truly out done by the 8L let they were out in force fair play to them all lol

What's it like at AITP then? Is it a good day out etc?

Never been before, wouldn't mind coming and having a look, wouldn't be camping though.

What's it like at AITP then? Is it a good day out etc?

Never been before, wouldn't mind coming and having a look, wouldn't be camping though.

If you like Audi's then this show is for you! You could make this as a family day out also, as it's basically a mini theme park with plenty of grass for picnics.

It's basically a gathering of all things Audi new or old.

you know im there mite even be camping woo hoo bring it on AITP 2012 FTW!!!!!!!!! :respekt::sex:
camping like this years camping?think you welsh lot should join us. :)
For gods sake!I've got a wedding to go to on the Saturday night so I wont be able to camp :(I'll make sure I'm there on Sunday as I dont want the blow up doll to take my place again :banghead:
You suck. that is all!!

If you like Audi's then this show is for you! You could make this as a family day out also, as it's basically a mini theme park with plenty of grass for picnics.

It's basically a gathering of all things Audi new or old.

Thanks for that, probably come down with a friend though, missus aint exactly interested in anything like this, nor the daughter lol :)

Not looked on this section of the forum for ages, so it's good to see that we have a date in the diary already for AITP 2012. Nice one Calvin. I shall be coming again and may camp this time.

Well up for this bit of luck my car should be out of the garage where its been stuck for the last couple of months as well.

I missed last years one due to going ford fair with the hubby, only thought fords did that kind of shows till I found out on here :) this year I want to come with the hubby how do I go as a group?

I missed last years one due to going ford fair with the hubby, only thought fords did that kind of shows till I found out on here :) this year I want to come with the hubby how do I go as a group?

Just keep upto date on here really, nearer the time, there will be convoys and arrangement where members will meet along the way, some will probably even camp over.

Just bought my ticket! Cant wait. Lets hope ive moded my down pipe by then so i don't have the problem of the speed bumps again lol

May consider this, I've gota make up my mind whether to go to French car show & have track time @ rockingham or ditch that and go here. (Awaits abuse) lol.

Yep, count us in too. Enjoyed it last year apart from the cludburst when we left the show in convoy with an immaculate RS4.

whats the crack for this then is it a full weekend?
fri/sat/sun/ or just sat/sun?
camping?
how much is it for just a day ticket or camping?
might be a daft question but is it just audis, my mate has a passat and is up for it.

whats the crack for this then is it a full weekend?
fri/sat/sun/ or just sat/sun?
camping?
how much is it for just a day ticket or camping?
might be a daft question but is it just audis, my mate has a passat and is up for it.

Sunday only. All day.
£5 a ticket for the event.
Camping is up to the camp site, bout £20 I thinkish but I could be 100% wrong and it might be more. So phone them to make sure.

The camp site and the show is at the same place/field.

Just Audis.
Unlike ADI, this show is 100% Audi and nothing else (apart from the vans and trucks that transport the trade people to the show but they don't count cause they are not really part of the show)

Hi there, looking at taking my wee fella down for this, he's 4 and car daft, anyone taken kids this age? Would it be worth the drive down from Glasgow........thinking wee nite in the travel lodge then up in the morning for the show?

Hi there, looking at taking my wee fella down for this, he's 4 and car daft, anyone taken kids this age? Would it be worth the drive down from Glasgow........thinking wee nite in the travel lodge then up in the morning for the show?

Voorhees brought his little one last year, think he's about the same kind of age... There is other stuff as well including a mini theme park (but costs extra).

Just booked the premier in Kettering, that's me and the wee fella coming down from Ayrshire, silly question I know but I take it you just park the car and wander around everyone's fancy audi's :thumbsup:.... We're coming down sat, stayin til Monday, any recommendations on what we could get up to sat/Monday????? Cheers in advance,

I'm taking my 11 year old, he's just as Audi nut as me. When I bought my car he was in and out of Q7's, A8's, A4's and all sorts, playing with everything he could. He'll probably bring a camera with him too.

Just booked the premier in Kettering, that's me and the wee fella coming down from Ayrshire, silly question I know but I take it you just park the car and wander around everyone's fancy audi's :thumbsup:.... We're coming down sat, stayin til Monday, any recommendations on what we could get up to sat/Monday????? Cheers in advance,

Thats the same hotel we all book into (4th year now)..