Audis in the park - Sunday 12th August

MY plan is when i get older, and a good paying job, i will go to uk for a few events...its my plan for life :)

Im all over this like a rash!! anyone convoying from north west england? im in an s3 and its my first audi meet, can't wait!

Just discovered this event is about 25 minutes drive from my house! Pretty sure I'll be coming along, it's been a while since I've been to any meets or VAG events.

My house-mate just got himself an A5, so will bring him along too if it's not an F1 race weekend (Works for Merc. He's part of Force India's pit team - lucky git!)

Will there be an Audi-Sport members area?

I'm well up for this, just a quick question as I'm an AITP virgin, is there going to be a Audi-sport stand and if so how do I get mine on the stand there, would love to see and meets some members and there cars in the flesh? :)

I'm well up for this, just a quick question as I'm an AITP virgin, is there going to be a Audi-sport stand and if so how do I get mine on the stand there, would love to see and meets some members and there cars in the flesh? :)

Part one of that question was answered 2 posts up.
You just turn up and join the ASN people.

The last meet I attended was ADI a few years back and we all met up at a hotel car park just down the road, then rolled over as a group. Anything like that usually happen for AITP?

just purchase my ticket! should we start a list of peeps whos going!

1. cribbon - audi a4 b7 170

just purchase my ticket! should we start a list of peeps whos going!

Just paid for mine.

2. SmoothAssault - audi a4 b6 190

2. SmoothAssault - audi a4 b6 190
3. Bigblokey0 - Audi A3 8p 2.0 TFSI

Morning Lads,

I've made a list thread for us so we can keep this one to discussion only.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-uk-events/153036-audis-park-2012-list-thread.html#post1528475

You guys camping?
I'll add it to the list if you are.

im interested in coming, to show on your lads stand if possible, could camp aswell, shall i just buy one ticket then sort it out while im there?

im interested in coming, to show on your lads stand if possible, could camp aswell, shall i just buy one ticket then sort it out while im there?

Buy a ticket from AITP, turn up and park with the rest of us. its that easy.

Sign me up !

put your name down on the list thread and join the fun.

Well up for this, im an aitp virgin but have heard nothing except rave reviews about this from previous years!

I got a friend or maybe two who want to tag along, both have audis, both a3's one 8l one 8p and was just wondering if theyd be ok to park with us, neither are members (although the one does use the forum) which why i thought it best to ask :)

Anyone else taking a DTM this year? Dont wanna be the only one representing :)

Excited much?!?! :D

There was a stunning blue A4 DTM there last time...

DSC00437.JPG

DSC00438.JPG

DSC00445%2520%25281%2529.JPG
DSC00446.JPG

Same colour as mine!! Was that on the asn stand or different?

Got some sweet beading going on there, will have to get mine clayed and machine polished before showing up, will be armed with my quik detail and microfibre cloths too :)

Same colour as mine!! Was that on the asn stand or different?

Got some sweet beading going on there, will have to get mine clayed and machine polished before showing up, will be armed with my quik detail and microfibre cloths too :)

It seemed to be on it's own in the middle, where all the other stands are in a massive circle all around.
There was a lots of quick detailer and cloths in use when people parked up!

just a quick question as im kinda tempted as ive not been to any type of event since fiesta in the park quite a few years ago... what sort of times are we talking about as a start time? is it like how ever early we wanna be or is there a set time? I wouldnt be camping as i only live about 2.5 hours away

Officially it starts at 10.00am but a fair few camp over on the Saturday night.

Id aim to get there around 9.30-10.00

yeaa how much is camping?

sorry i replied thinking it only had 2 pages saw the post at the top about camping lol

Last edited:
Cal, what is the last date to purchase advance tickets and do you have to pay by paypal?

I dont have a PP account, so what other options are there please?

Cheers dude ;)

Ordered advance ticket, car should be ready, not been a member long but looking forward to "showing" my pride and joy, this A4 is a little different :)