Identify a parts please....

tonycb6

Reaction score
I have being having trouble with my climate control on my 06 A4(b7).It was blowing amibaint air and when rechargered by the dealer,it now blows cold,but now it seems to be less cold.The car is still under warrenty but runs out in Aug so I am keen to have Audi sort it out.I have the car on test for a couple of weeks after the recharge,now if i shine a uv light down under the air duct on the drivers side I can see the flourestant die/oil sitting on top of a "round" part.I am looking to id this part so i can tell the dealer(or at lease give the impression i know what i am talking about).If you follow the charging ports pipework down behind the drivers headlight you then come to the part.

Anyone with a parts diagram help?

I will try to post pic but the pics i took weren't able to show part.

Thanks in advance

Tony

Just looked on vagcat its item 22 dryer.So it looks like the o-rings/seals on the dryer have leaked.Hopfully a cheap and easy fix(for audi).

Tony

Under warranty so who cares if its cheap/easy for audi or not mate, just ring them now incase long wait then you have verbally registered the problem while in warranty, covers your asse then, trust me.