Audi Driver International Photo's

rhubarb4

Certified Audi nutter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, great day today just thought I would post a few pictures I took. Feel free to add as many as you want.

Chris.

P1020734.jpg

P1020735.jpg

P1020738.jpg

P1020733.jpg

P1020737.jpg

P1020740.jpg

P1020742.jpg

P1020744.jpg

P1020749.jpg

P1020796.jpg

P1020832.jpg

P1020830.jpg

P1020846.jpg

Wish i could have made it,could'nt get out of work,good job lads.i am going on an audi driveing experiance day tomorrow though,driving an r8 so can't be that ****** of.yippee

Driving an R8 fair play dude bet that will be awesome there were a few on the track today il put some more pics up soon

I have some videos but they take an age to upload to YouTube!

Phone is being retarded, will upload the rest in a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mk1chopper, jojo and Westy

Reactions: StaceyS3 and Westy
P1020747.jpg

P1020749.jpg

P1020810.jpg

P1020806.jpg

P1020794.jpg

P1020811.jpg

P1020813.jpg

P1020805.jpg

P1020808.jpg

P1020844.jpg

P1020840.jpg

P1020838.jpg

P1020853.jpg

P1020852.jpg

P1020848.jpg

P1020849.jpg

P1020847.jpg

Only casualty I saw there bar the RS6 was this poor TT
P1020837.jpg

P1020839.jpg

Thanks, Chris.

JoJo's drifting is AWESOME. The way the front wheel follows the inside line of the corner is fantastic. Shame he wasn't actually trying to do that!! Look like it was a good day guys.

no, you guessed wrong :laugh:

And that's a TT!

The RS6 in the clips on the other thread somehow lost it at Folly and went into the infield. Lucky nothing was hit I think.

Ah yes, found the vid. Lucky there was no barrier on the inside of the corner. And yes, I know that's a TT you cheeky fecker!

The rs6 dropped its coolant. Big cloud of white smoke and I'm guessing he had a classic case of lift off oversteer.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I wasn't driving it.

He wasnt on the track that long nick he was fighting for grip as it was damp so came off early.

Note to self: next time shut up!!

Reactions: Westy
Nice pics lads.
And finally a pic of Audrey, Thank's Lurch.

Not sure if the RS6 vids have been.
Here's my vid from inside the car.

And this vid that Welly found from outside.

Just seen that the RS6 drove right across the track after the off without stopping to check the car or find out what was wrong.

Seriously, WHAT THE FU<K?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Smoke was pouring out before he reached folly, this indicates fluids dropping, even when it had stopped smoke was pouring out.

To then drive across the track, at a point where people will be doing in excess of 120mph, is downright stupid, and putting peoples lives in danger.

What's the point in the briefings? They make a VERY specific point of saying if you crash, DO NOT try and limp home, sit there and wait.

He didn't even get out to check what it was before spewing it all over the track.

Honestly, watching that has made me furious :banghead:

Reactions: Westy
here's the video in question where he decides to try and kill everyone:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOsSceV0L4w&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank">

here's the video in question where he decides to try and kill everyone:

I don't think that was his thinking at the time.
"ooo look smoke/steam, lets go back on the tack and kill everyone."

We assumed it was brakes/tyres that was smoking.
There was no errors or anything saying it was coolant or oil, so assumed (wrongly) it be ok to limp it back and get off the track.

Might be a good idea for the passenger to have some sort of short briefing about things like this?
I've passengered at combe several times but never had any idea what to do in the event of a crash or anything.

Gutted i missed this as i was having work done on my car down at Awesome.

Pics and videos show some great looking cars. I'll have to make sure i make future events...

I don't think that was his thinking at the time."ooo look smoke/steam, lets go back on the tack and kill everyone."

No clearly, his only thought was for his nice shiney Audi. People not becoming DEAD should always be the first thought though. What he did there is honestly so unbelievably dangerous words fail me.

I watched that in utter disbelief!

Money > Sense I'm afraid.

Just seen that the RS6 drove right across the track after the off without stopping to check the car or find out what was wrong.

Seriously, WHAT THE FU<K?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Smoke was pouring out before he reached folly, this indicates fluids dropping, even when it had stopped smoke was pouring out.

To then drive across the track, at a point where people will be doing in excess of 120mph, is downright stupid, and putting peoples lives in danger.

What's the point in the briefings? They make a VERY specific point of saying if you crash, DO NOT try and limp home, sit there and wait.

He didn't even get out to check what it was before spewing it all over the track.

Honestly, watching that has made me furious :banghead:

shock and inexperience at play

No clearly, his only thought was for his nice shiney Audi.

If that was his thought he would not have taken it on the track.
He would have kept it safe and sound on the grass.

Prawn said:
here's the video in question where he decides to try and kill everyone

I doubt that was his intention or even a thought, possible a bit of a over reaction.

Yes, he should have kept it on the grass but hindsight is a wonderful thing really.