Badger5JMB Retrofits
    Circuit_Bender

Status

Audi A3 1.8T 8L ABT

Hello, I own an Audi A3 1.8T 8L 1999 model prefacelift and I would like to use ABT's expertise in tuning and parts. I have made a research for quite a while using the internet and I haven't found any resources which clearly state that there are parts in the market now and a garage to get my car ABT tuned, only for the newer models. I also emailed ABT sportsline a week ago, still got no reply(someone called Richard Jones) which is pretty bad. Could you please provide some info? I am looking for engine remap, high flow air filter, brakes upgrade, sports suspension and lowering, downpipe and full exhaust upgrade and some styling such as body parts. I have checked on ABT power website and the description of the 8L 1.8T A3 ABT tuned looks interesting. Can I get this somehow? Where at? Info plz!

Regards,
    Nikolas
    Last edited by Circuit_Bender; 30th August 2009 at 12:53.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Official ABT UK Distributor

Status

ABT ENQUIRY

Afternoon

Sorry for the delay in responding, it has been a bit hectic due to ABT been at Brands hatch this weekend with the DTM Team. if you would like to email myself sm@abt-sportsline.co.uk i can handle your enquiry. Who did you email as we do not have a richard jones working for us?
    http://www.autobrokers.co.uk/forum_signature.jpg

Circuit_Bender

Status

Abt Enquiry

I have tried to email you but I got an undelivered message notification, I tried it from two different emails but didnt work.