Just a quick message to all users of this forum who have tried contacting ABT Sportsline UK for information on our products and services, Johnnythepie in particular and for the record, the Q7 kit is actually one of our best selling products with one customer claiming the standard version looks like an ambulance without it so there you go!

I realise that our activity on the forum has been stagnant to say the least over the last 12 months and this is something we are proactively seeking to change.

Firstly, let me introduce myself, my name is Jordan Sloane and I have been appointed sales representative for ABT Sportsline's e-commerce and VAG community work. After showcasing some ABT vehicles at the VW Festival at Harewood House on Sunday I will also be attending various Audi and VAG shows and meets throughout the year so please come and say hello if you see our stand!

If you have any queries regarding ABT Sportsline UK feel free to contact me via the forum as it will be monitored from now on or alternatively by emailing js@abt-sportsline.co.uk or calling me direct on 07896 221947.