Going to buy AUDI A8 Need advice

MiGhTy

Reaction score
First of all im new here, so hii to every1.
I've always liked the audi a8's, and now when i can afford one im going to buy one.
I've seen this audi a8 3.0 tdi quatro SE fully loaded on a 54 plate.

Specs:
Automatic, Saloon, Diesel, Metallic Black. KeyLess, 19"Alloys, ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Climate Control, Computer, Cruise control, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Front armrest, Electrically adjustable seats, Head restraints, Leather seats, Lumbar support, Immobiliser, Navigation system, Park distance control, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Rear armrest, Remote locking, Side airbags, Radio/CD Multichanger, Rear headrests, Traction control, Xenons, Air conditioning, Heated seats, Multi function steering wheel, Sports seats.

This is what its advertised with

Now i want abit of advice, is the engine good? Economical wise??
And overall would you go for a 3.0 tdi or a 4.2 tdi??

This is first time im going to buy a audi, so please tell me what i should look out for when i go to see it, is it worth it? Im going to pay £16k for it, the car has done 125k, full service history mainly motorway miles.
Thank you.

its done 125k, im sure its alright for a audi and diesel aswell???

that means no1 got a audi a8 on this forum?? :think:

3.0 Tdi is a cracking motor. No real probs I know of but they are a really big motor not really suited for local work unless you are a taxi/chauffer. IMHO they are very colour sensitive, met black is best!!.

Not sure about some of the wood they use but OK. Re Nav System, it should be DVD pop out type and you probably have a TV too but only analogue in this era I think. I assume it is the BV 54 model advertised on Autotrader... If so it looks nice... Good luck.

R:jester: