any sunderland S8 owners

Allan mac

Reaction score
hi im a newbie, was wondering if there is any S8 owners on here from sunderland

Then u must be planning to rob a bank 2 lol! Carnt wait for the derby mate hope u didnt waste of your hard earned cash for them useless buggers in the stadium of ***** like! being led by that irish clown :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

PMSL, i get my cash from betting against the geordie's losing football matches, im loaded lol

to be honest not reall into footy, love fast cars though

sure is, lots of time and money spent on that thing, a balck and white car in sunderland lol

Yep a notice bet u get some stick lol! Used to have a r34 when a lived in newcastle a lived at anfield plain co durham near sunny side! I sold that moved to spain bought a audi tt and a clio v6 selling me tt due to me mates over here no good havin 2 2 seater cars had to sell the tt ***** mate good lookin car ***** to drive nothin on the clio fun wise! Switchin to vw probs looked at the s3, for the money ad rather have a r32!

would love an r32 gtr, the original godzilla, mine zed has 373pound foot of torque and 348 BHP at the flywheel, its a very quick car

oh and onl;y does about 10mpg lol

jesus fast that like. Got the papers here somwhere for me r32 had it rolling roaded at donny 2004 658bhp a lad from the autopark at gosforth bought it from me! U no a lad called yurgen imports jap cars?

yup i sure do, he has just imported an pentroof 300zx time attack car for one of my friends, he is a good guy and has brought some qaulity cars to the uk

A used to knock around with him since a was like 14 good lad! hes just got a lambo gallardo hes pullin in some heavy tackle. When u see him tell him scott torrance was asking after him.