Looking at a A8 D3

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I'm after a new car and been toying of getting a A6 C6 but every now and then a A8 comes up and I'm like ooooooooooo pretty.
With the lack of A6s near me and only the odd A8, I thought I'd entertain my self and check out some A8s.

I got a couple of days off next week in Bristol and going to take a look at a A8 that caught my eye.

Apart from the screen and the suspension pump, is there anything I should look for?

Anyone got any idea what this error is on the DIS?

$_12.JPG

Can't see it properly but the bonnet is not shut in the main picture i can't see the one right at the top.

If you are are def thinking of getting the A8 you would save yourself a lot of trouble if you buy the VCDS cable and scan the vehicle when you go to view it. there are so many codes they throw up it's unbelievable. I don't think i go a caouple of months without having to clear codes (most minor)

That's low screenwash i have seen it often enough on my audi's.

Lol. I can make it out now you said it. It's the headlight washer jets that usually makes that run out so quick

The car in the picture is sold.

I got Full VCDS so going to be plugging that in and getting a full scan.

Looking at 06 3.0TDI quattro A8 tomorrow.
quad zone climate control, rear blinds, parking sensors, TV and full Audi history.

Can't wait.