Badger5Volks Autos

Thread: Battery issues

Neutral

Status

Battery issues

Hello.My battery seems to be losing its charge. It's showing 10% now. It appears to be charging whilst I drive the car. The meter will show 50/60% and upwards. But when the vehicle is left for a period of time it discharges. I have tried recharging it but although the charger thinks it's doing its job there is no change to the battery level. Two things have happened in the last few week or so. Firstly I had my car remapped, during which the guy added a few options using vag-com. When he came back the following day he informed me that he had left a battery charger connected to my battery in the boot. When I looked in there it was a massive jump starter kit, the type the AA would use for a jump start. Has this thing drained my battery that much, or has he selected something using vag -com causing the battery to drain, ?Thank you in advance Colin...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Further to this. I locked the car around 30mins ago and the centre console lights, including the hazard light are still on. I opened the car to see if anything happened and the car threw the power management light up, plus the 3 minute warning. I locked the car and now the alarm lights are not flashing nod the console lights have gone out.?